Yes
12 (19.7%)
No
45 (73.8%)
Just suspend him for 6 months until he learns how to spell
4 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Candyman

No way should A4SA be banned, he's great comedy value of an aul friday evenin... :D

screenexile

Would the real O'Neill please stand up... I repeat WOULD THE REAL O'NEILL PLEASE STAND UP... we're gonna have a problem here!

pintsofguinness

I think he should be banned because he's a knob as are those who think he's great craic.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

man in black

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 07, 2007, 12:27:04 PM
I think he should be banned because he's a knob as are those who think he's great craic.

The same as that
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

full back

POG is grumpy as fcuk most of time.
If some people find A4SA funny why do you ridicule them?
As A4SA famously said something along the lines of  you should go and get the ride or at least relieve yourself

pintsofguinness

QuoteIf some people find A4SA funny why do you ridicule them?
Because they're knobs.

Candyman

#
catch a grip ye clown... Everyone on here know's fine rightly its a piss-take so why do people take it sooooo seriously????
As the debate rages on... If you dont like his comments/threads then dont read them!!!

thebandit

full back

Going to help you here POG
If you see a thread started by A4SA - dont go into it & you wont have to read what any of the 'knobs' are saying

pintsofguinness

Quotecatch a grip ye clown... Everyone on here know's fine rightly its a piss-take so why do people take it sooooo seriously?Huh
As the debate rages on... If you dont like his comments/threads then dont read them!!!

Aye and they keep on laughing at the piss take.   ::)
How long can a spelling mistake be funny for?
Most of yous don't even know what yous are laughing at.  I've asked on a few threads what people are laughing at and no one can tell me.

magpie seanie

I thought I was one of the most uptight posters here and then you read this thread....

Candyman

its not so much the spelling, its the way he tells 'em... ;)

The Patron Saints Thread
The death notices
Should women/children be allowed into GAA matches.....

Its all silly stuff at the end of the day but a bit of light hearted entertainment wont hurt anybody?!?!?!?
EACH TO THEIR OWN........ ::)

man in black

Quote from: Candyman on September 07, 2007, 12:43:44 PM
#
catch a grip ye clown... Everyone on here know's fine rightly its a piss-take so why do people take it sooooo seriously????

true - everyone knows its a pisstake but surely its not that funny. Someone deliberately pretending to be some simpleton just aint my idea of comedy.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

magpie seanie

Maybe not (for you) but you have to admit folk taking it seriously is hilarious.

Candyman

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 07, 2007, 12:53:28 PM
Maybe not (for you) but you have to admit folk taking it seriously is hilarious.
CORRECTO!!!
People get the most craic outta the eejits that take A4SA seriously and go mad at the sh1te he posts....