New Armagh Manager Announced

Started by Sandy Hill, September 05, 2007, 09:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: drici on September 10, 2007, 11:12:56 AM
Dennis Hollywood will be good in the event of any Championship games against Fermanagh.

Right enough. Where was he in 04 when we needed him. :o

I never played against him in gaelic football but i did play against him and marked him in the aul sawker and always kept him quiet but he was scary, you couldnt let him out of your sight for a second and I always had plenty of help should the need arise.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Over the Bar

Any truth in that now Joe is no longer milking the gravy-train, Morgan's diesel will be 5p a litre cheaper???  If so, it's good news for everyone, Armagh people included.

Kentucky Blue

Hughie will put the diesel up 5p if anything until he pays off that slip road he invested in building along with the Carrickdale to stop them losing trade due to the opening of the new road!  :D

Over the Bar

The laugh is Morgan is no cheaper at his yard than most of the other stations who have to build a shop & forecourt etc.

armaghniac

QuoteThe laugh is Morgan is no cheaper at his yard than most of the other stations who have to build a shop & forecourt etc.

But you are contributing to Armagh football, and if Armagh hadn't won an AI Tyrone wouldn't have either and Kerry would have reached the mythical 5 in a row.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh4SamAgain

Mr McDonnell is a total gentelman and will do a great job for Armagh football. hes all ways been the same. A football man and a teecher thru an thru. i heard that Morgan wanted Grimley an that might be rite but now they decided we shoud move on and get behind Mr MCDonnell. The mane thing is getting sam back to are orchard County !! I think Mr McDonnel can do it if the players are behind him.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

BroJolly

No offence, but I hope you weren't one of his pupils. If so, not such a great teecher then

Over the Bar

QuoteBut you are contributing to Armagh football

I'd say the biggest part of any contribution went stright into Joe's oh-so-deep pockets

The Iceman

Quote from: BroJolly on September 12, 2007, 09:29:34 PM
No offence, but I hope you weren't one of his pupils. If so, not such a great teecher then
haha nice one Bro!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Sandy Hill

I take it A4Sam that you went to Mullabawn PS and then on to St Paul's in Bessbrook!!!!!    ;)
"Stercus accidit"

Uladh

he certainly wants that assumption to be made

Lecale2

Quote from: Uladh on September 13, 2007, 08:20:23 PM

he certainly wants that assumption to be made
He's not really from Armagh at all. Nobody from South Armagh would behave like him. He's a Tyrone man trying to run Armagh people down by acting the w*nker. He even went so far as to go to school in South Armagh in order to maintain the deception.  :-\