Martin Cole gets four week suspension

Started by Out in Front, June 11, 2008, 05:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: redandblackjack on June 13, 2008, 01:21:58 PM
Quote from: screenexile on June 13, 2008, 11:26:02 AM
Ah but in all seriousness. He was down on the sideline,

When? AFAIK he was not on the sideline and did not leave the stand enclosure untill half time! These cowboys who are incharge of running our games are doing their best to ruin them............power struggle of the highest order and the suits are to blame! What did the GAA ever do without the cccc? A total pain in the arse and a joke- their appeals system is nonsense too. Jobs for the boys.
[/b]

I'd have to agree with you there - there's no way the scene should have been revisited. Do we really have to imitate rugby and soccer all the time ?

orangeman

Most of the suits especially in Ulster are against pay for play ? Isn't that right ?

Well, could it be that they are now taking the view, that the players are now getting paid to play and therefore should be more responsible ??? Maybe ??? Maybe not ???

Uladh

Quote from: orangeman on June 13, 2008, 02:18:31 PM
Most of the suits especially in Ulster are against pay for play ? Isn't that right ?

Well, could it be that they are now taking the view, that the players are now getting paid to play and therefore should be more responsible ??? Maybe ??? Maybe not ???

Good God

orangeman

Quote from: Uladh on June 13, 2008, 02:36:08 PM
Quote from: orangeman on June 13, 2008, 02:18:31 PM

Good God

Surprised ?  :o

Uladh

orangeman

Quote from: Uladh on June 13, 2008, 02:40:20 PM

Can't say that i am...

I'm coming round more to your way of thinking actually !

corn02

screenexile

jodyb

jodyb

Never mind Screen, I just saw it. I'm surprised they appealed. It was never likely to be overturned

gerry

having not read all nine pages of comments but the ref dealt with it on the day so that should be it.

are we at a stage when the ref is there to make up the numbers
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Pangurban

They have opened a right Hornets nest here. Expect trouble further down the line this Summer, the Lawyers, barrack room or genuine will be very busy. The real casualty here is common sense, which seems to have received a life ban

orangeman

Quote from: Pangurban on June 14, 2008, 12:12:40 AM
They have opened a right Hornets nest here. Expect trouble further down the line this Summer, the Lawyers, barrack room or genuine will be very busy. The real casualty here is common sense, which seems to have received a life ban

Well said !