Yes
No
Who is King Charles?
What about Diana the People's Princess?

johnnycool

Quote from: Kidder81 on September 21, 2022, 01:21:15 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on September 21, 2022, 01:18:43 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 21, 2022, 08:32:59 AM
A lot of stuff on the media about celebrities queuing or taking the short cut to get to the coffin. Apart from Suzanna Reid and David Beckham does anyone know of any other celebrities who actually queued with the public?

I see  there's a petition to get Schofield and  yer woman removed from that morning show for skipping the queue .Jaysus the Brits are weird

Even though they didn't jump the queue  ???

What did they do if they didn't jump the queue?

Surprised they're being singled out as I'm sure there were loads of "celebs" who jumped the queue.

not a dicky bird about the current chancellor of the exchequer laughing and talking away to himself during the funeral service..

Tony Baloney

Quote from: trailer on September 21, 2022, 01:54:08 PM
A lot of stuff on the media about celebrities queuing or taking the short cut to get to the coffin. Apart from Suzanna Reid and David Beckham does anyone know of any other celebrities who actually queued with the public?

I see  there's a petition to get Schofield and  yer woman removed from that morning show for skipping the queue .  Jaysus the Brits are weird

Schofield is a w**ker though. Drop the link so I can sign it.
I'll sign it too.

WT4E

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 21, 2022, 06:58:26 PM
Quote from: trailer on September 21, 2022, 01:54:08 PM

I see  there's a petition to get Schofield and  yer woman removed from that morning show for skipping the queue .  Jaysus the Brits are weird

Schofield is a w**ker though. Drop the link so I can sign it.
I'll sign it too.

I'll sign it too. An absolute ballbag

Aristo 60

It didn't seem to take a fizz out of the british public that he conned his wife for 30 odd years but he skips one measly queue...........

Milltown Row2

Crocodile tears from both, if they jumped the line and lose their jobs because of cancel culture then it's on them.. poor judgment and bad call from the producers from not being able to read the room!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: armaghniac on September 21, 2022, 08:00:40 PM
Quote from: Aristo 60 on September 21, 2022, 07:36:25 PM
It didn't seem to take a fizz out of the british public that he conned his wife for 30 odd years but he skips one measly queue...........

It is OK to con your wife if you turn to perversion, if he had left her for a younger woman then you would never have heard the end of it.

What perversion did he turn to?

AustinPowers

Ah but he was so brave that he could   be true to himself. And live on tv too.   When in reality he  was about to be outed , so got his  poor sob story in first .

Not one word about the wife or kids and  the turmoil they were  in

ONeill

Quote from: JoG2 on September 21, 2022, 08:22:57 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on September 21, 2022, 08:00:40 PM

It is OK to con your wife if you turn to perversion, if he had left her for a younger woman then you would never have heard the end of it.

What perversion did he turn to?

Them there webuyanycar.com adverts.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

johnnycool

Quote from: AustinPowers on September 21, 2022, 08:23:16 PM

Ah but he was so brave that he could   be true to himself. And live on tv too.   When in reality he  was about to be outed , so got his  poor sob story in first .

Took up with a man a lot younger to the extent as to the lads age when they first were alleged to be together is a tad dodgy...

Rudi

If ever a kunt should be cancelled, disgusting what he did to his wife & family. But sure he was soooo brave.

trailer

Changed the thread so we can discuss all things Charlie.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: trailer on May 04, 2023, 10:08:33 AM

Should have closed it. F all to discuss.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: johnnycool on September 22, 2022, 08:18:38 AM

Took up with a man a lot younger to the extent as to the lads age when they first were alleged to be together is a tad dodgy...

If only Gordon the Gopher could talk is alls im sayin

trailer

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on May 04, 2023, 11:17:10 AM
Quote from: trailer on May 04, 2023, 10:08:33 AM

Should have closed it. F all to discuss.

Au Contraire. What about the obnoxious cost to crown a serial adulterer the King of the Brits when cuts to services are so deep?

GJL

RTE showing it live!  Maybe I should post this in the WTF section?