Yes
No
Who is King Charles?
What about Diana the People's Princess?

trailer

A thread to discuss all things Royal.

God Save The King

Olly

Does this mean that after Charlie there'll be King Billy? If that's the case, a great chance of a reenactment of the Boyne for reality tv etc.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

WT4E

seafoid

Someone is the Prince of Wales. Someone else is the Duke of Edinburgh. Why is there no Prince of Strabane ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

tintin25

smort

I know a lot of this is ridiculous, but this mornings ceremony is particularly ridiculous

Itchy

My deepest condolences to everyone in Fine Gael at this difficult time.

nrico2006

Quote from: seafoid on September 10, 2022, 10:35:30 AM
Someone is the Prince of Wales. Someone else is the Duke of Edinburgh. Why is there no Prince of Strabane ?

Only kings in Strabane.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

fearsiuil

Quote from: Itchy on September 10, 2022, 11:32:41 AM
My deepest condolences to everyone in Fine Gael at this difficult time.
Funny but very true. Facebook posts expressing sympathy to Bessie's family by people I know...and even worse the amount of likes it harvests. c***ts the lot of them.

Eamonnca1

Och let the unionists have their moment. She wasn't the worst. Sure she visited Croke Park and spoke a cĂșpla focail, didn't she?

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: smort on September 10, 2022, 10:59:17 AM
I know a lot of this is ridiculous, but this mornings ceremony is particularly ridiculous
Jesus Jeffrey Donaldson was looking even more smug than usual
Careful now

93-DY-SAM

Was badger beard in London today swearing his allegiance to their king?

trailer

trailer

Great News
In the days before his mother's funeral, King Charles III and his wife, Queen Camilla, will travel to Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

The first stop will be Scotland, where they will visit the Scottish parliament and join a vigil in memory of the monarch.

On Tuesday, the royal couple will travel by air to Belfast and visit Hillsborough Castle, where they will view an exhibition on the Queen's long association with Northern Ireland.

They will also attend a service in memory of the Queen and receive a message of condolence led by the speaker of the Northern Ireland Assembly.

After returning to London, where they will witness the arrival of Queen Elizabeth II's coffin, the couple will travel to Wales on Friday.

Orior

In the meantime, cost of living crisis goes on hold, the iniquitous protocol fix goes on hold, and of course the assembly executive goes on hold. Oh wait
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians