FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Started by laoislad, April 01, 2022, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Blowitupref on December 06, 2022, 09:52:41 PM
Quote from: bannside on December 06, 2022, 09:24:38 PM
Can't see Ronaldo starting against Morocco either...his replacement tonight got a hat trick inside 70 minutes. Every dog has its day!

I see after the game he walked down the tunnel when the rest of the players went over to the supporters behind the goal.

He celebrated the goals, he was on the pitch afterwards and was smiling..

No doubt there was a camera following him constantly, the obsession is bizarre, social media, main stream media are constantly looking some sort of news.. crazy

In real news Portugal played brilliantly with three starters from the previous games.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sportacus

A tasty set of quarterfinals.  Brazil, Argentina, France and Portugal the favourites, but a couple of results against the bookies would be no surprise at all.  Anybody could beat anybody from here on in.  It could become a classic World Cup.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2022, 10:25:30 PM
Can't see Ronaldo starting against Morocco either...his replacement tonight got a hat trick inside 70 minutes. Every dog has its day!

I see after the game he walked down the tunnel when the rest of the players went over to the supporters behind the goal.

No doubt there was a camera following him constantly, the obsession is bizarre, social media, main stream media are constantly looking some sort of news.. crazy

In real news Portugal played brilliantly with three starters from the previous games.

His actions makes it easy for social media, main stream to be talking about him even after a 6-1 win.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Blowitupref on December 06, 2022, 10:40:19 PM

His actions makes it easy for social media, main stream to be talking about him even after a 6-1 win.

Aye they do if you're brain dead
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

imagine having to deal with that coming onto the field of play.

gawa316

Alright Piers we get it...you want to be his friend but I don't think he reads the gaaboard

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on December 07, 2022, 02:58:17 AM

Alright Piers we get it...you want to be his friend but I don't think he reads the gaaboard

Yet you still feel he's news worthy to post. Portugal blew away the Swiss that's the headline, new Portuguese star scores 3

But the commentator yesterday ruined the game by constantly talking about Ronaldo, it's embarrassing

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Switzerland were jammy in qualification. They came first because Italy could only draw with Norn Irn.
They were shown up yesterday.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly would have been happy had they got beat.

There is some difference between him and Messi and how they conduct themselves.

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 07, 2022, 09:21:41 AM

Don't mention the hundreds of millions Messi is taking from the Saudis !! They are all money grabbing c***ts
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 07, 2022, 09:21:41 AM

On that, did you see how Messi conducted himself with Robert Lewandowski near the end of their game?

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 07, 2022, 07:41:31 AM

Yet you still feel he's news worthy to post. Portugal blew away the Swiss that's the headline, new Portuguese star scores 3

But the commentator yesterday ruined the game by constantly talking about Ronaldo, it's embarrassing
Yeah agreed. I was sick hearing about him, but his name gets clicks and views, comes with the territory of the career he's had.

Milltown Row2

The best one was Ronaldo not winning the world cup!! He's in great company ffs!! Just bizarre, Think Ally McCoist was trying to tell him to shut up

HiMucker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 06, 2022, 11:18:08 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on December 06, 2022, 10:40:19 PM

Aye they do if you're brain dead
Hes not going to ride you mate :-*