Who’s Been Cancelled??

Started by screenexile, June 20, 2020, 11:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Main Street on September 09, 2022, 12:36:37 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on September 08, 2022, 11:52:50 PM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on September 08, 2022, 11:16:23 PM
Trevor Sinclair under attack.....

Fair play Trevor. Someone had to say it. But a lot of black and brown people think they belong in the tory party throwing other black and brown people out of Britain. Look at Rishi and Priti

Trevors mother is Irish I think.
That wasn't common knowledge was it? that he could have played for Ireland and won honor and nationwide respect, instead of a few measly caps for England who couldn't give a sh'ite?

Could have played for Scotland too...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kidder81

Fair play Trevor. Someone had to say it. But a lot of black and brown people think they belong in the tory party throwing other black and brown people out of Britain. Look at Rishi and Priti

Is this the same Trevor Sinclair that racially abused a cop after getting caught drink driving ?

I assume he was going for the Talk Sport shock jock tactic to try and drive traffic to the show but overcooked it

naka

think he was probably teh wrong one to say it given his history

quit yo jibbajabba

Kevin Bridges.

Had a show last night and opened with a few topical jokes.
Ah dinnae ken whether tae be offended or naw as ah couldnae make oot a fcukin word o it tbh

trailer

It was really poorly timed and he has committed employment suicide.

square_ball

Quote from: trailer on September 09, 2022, 10:17:48 AM

This really. Anyone saying anything remotely controversial about the Queen in the coming days will likely be 'cancelled'.

Eire90

There was songs about the queen last night at tallaght will probably be used now to defend loyalists songs about individuals

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on September 09, 2022, 10:42:18 AM
There was songs about the queen last night at tallaght will probably be used now to defend loyalists songs about individuals

Think Tallaght has enough problems in that area to worry about than singing about the queen, I suppose it deflect the murder of the kids
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2022, 10:49:15 AM

Think Tallaght has enough problems in that area to worry about than singing about the queen, I suppose it deflect the murder of the kids

Bit of a weird take there MR2......

clarshack

Quote from: trailer on September 09, 2022, 10:17:48 AM

Anyone in the public eye that is anti monarchy should just keep quiet for the next week or so, or they will be cancelled.

RedHand88

Yep. Thanks lads. But sure it's always the Northerners eh?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 09, 2022, 11:21:18 AM

Possibly, but I'm highlighting someone thinks that the singing of a songs about the queen is actually/possibly going to cause more traction than what happen last weekend in the same place..

nrico2006

And what?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2022, 12:48:43 PM

Possibly, but I'm highlighting someone thinks that the singing of a songs about the queen is actually/possibly going to cause more traction than what happen last weekend in the same place..

What exactly do you want people to be talking about?  Repeat news reports covering the same story?  Daily vox pops in Tallaght?

I've no doubt that when there is an update to the story, the news will carry it.

What are we going to solve by talking about it otherwise?

Many moons ago you had an enormous rant about how everyone should just shut up about Brexit - because talking about it wasn't going to change it (you specifically went to the Brexit thread to read this and post about it  ;D)

Ironically, on that particular topic, there was plenty still up for debate

This obsession with the Tallaght thing is more than a little weird IMO

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Franko on September 09, 2022, 01:55:14 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2022, 12:48:43 PM

What exactly do you want people to be talking about?  Repeat news reports covering the same story?  Daily vox pops in Tallaght?

I've no doubt that when there is an update to the story, the news will carry it.

What are we going to solve by talking about it otherwise?

Many moons ago you had an enormous rant about how everyone should just shut up about Brexit - because talking about it wasn't going to change it (you specifically went to the Brexit thread to read this and post about it  ;D)

Ironically, on that particular topic, there was plenty still up for debate

This obsession with the Tallaght thing is more than a little weird IMO

Aye its weird  ::)

Hopefully your world didn't fall in after brexit, when hopefully at some point brexit might move forward the question of a UI