Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: Sportacus on November 13, 2022, 12:52:19 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on November 13, 2022, 09:38:26 AM
Quote from: Sportacus on November 13, 2022, 09:37:09 AM
Genuine question, are the likes of Mickey Brady and Francie Molloy stealing a living, or are they doing some really great work somewhere and I just haven't seen it.
Mickey would do a good bit in the community in fairness to him, but he's not exactly in danger of losing a seat
Very good, but I don't know any community workers on 84 grand a year plus expenses, and anyway is that not what councillors are for?  Most MPs do constituency work on a Friday, so what does Mickey actually do on a Monday, or a Tuesday etc?
I don't know nor do I particularly care. Theres a whole lot worse politicians than Mickey out there

Wildweasel74

At the end of the day in rating a politician, if you run a private company and needed to hire management staff, how many of them would you hire and more to the point, be suitable qualified for doing the job.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 13, 2022, 01:21:26 PM
At the end of the day in rating a politician, if you run a private company and needed to hire management staff, how many of them would you hire and more to the point, be suitable qualified for doing the job.
In the North it would be a number approaching zero.

RedHand88

Genuine question, are the likes of Mickey Brady and Francie Molloy stealing a living, or are they doing some really great work somewhere and I just haven't seen it.

Don't know much about Mickey Brady as he's not my MP but Francie molloy would be very good. Whether he's good enough to earn whatever they earn is another question though.

Jim Bob

Anyone ever see Francie Malloy not wearing a shirt and tie. Always turns out well

Dougal Maguire

Mickey would do a good bit in the community in fairness to him, but he's not exactly in danger of losing a seat
Very good, but I don't know any community workers on 84 grand a year plus expenses, and anyway is that not what councillors are for?  Most MPs do constituency work on a Friday, so what does Mickey actually do on a Monday, or a Tuesday etc?
Sure why don't you pop into his office and ask him then you'll be able to come back on here and tell us.
Careful now

LC

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 13, 2022, 01:42:41 PM

Agree 100%

Sportacus

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 13, 2022, 02:31:18 PM
Sure why don't you pop into his office and ask him then you'll be able to come back on here and tell us.
Not sure where you're going with that comment.  What do they do that a councillor can't do?  Name me one thing?

Dougal Maguire

I haven't a clue what they can do that a Councillor can't do or vice versa but it's not bothering me. As I said earlier call in to see Mickey and put those questions to him and then you will know.
Careful now

Armagh18

Quote from: Sportacus on November 13, 2022, 03:15:23 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on November 13, 2022, 02:31:18 PM
Not sure where you're going with that comment.  What do they do that a councillor can't do?  Name me one thing?
One things for sure I'm glad Mickey isn't standing in the commons making an idiot of himself like Sammy and wee Jeff and the rest

Saffrongael

Did anyone see Sinn Fein Belfast City Lord Mayor making a clown out of herself the other day ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Jim Bob

Quote from: Saffrongael on November 13, 2022, 05:09:06 PM
Did anyone see Sinn Fein Belfast City Lord Mayor making a clown out of herself the other day ?

Did aye. Nearly as bad as Ruth Patterson. She was a scream

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 13, 2022, 05:44:47 PM

What did she say? It is very very rare that you get a bright spark in that role.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 13, 2022, 08:44:21 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 13, 2022, 05:44:47 PM

What did she say? It is very very rare that you get a bright spark in that role.

https://youtu.be/4uUfZgRXDZY

The troubles started cos her kafflick friends wouldn't play with her anymore 😂

trailer

Quote from: LC on November 13, 2022, 02:57:46 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 13, 2022, 01:42:41 PM

Agree 100%

Agree 100%
Absolute wasters get elected cause they are high up in a free P church or because they go to some IRA commemoration. People with zero ability.