Started by Itchy, May 04, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

omagh_gael

Quote from: Rossfan on July 13, 2017, 04:38:54 PM
SemI Final and 2 years ago.

See, we won the fecker and I've even forgot about it.

Ball Hopper

Leinster Semi-Finals results:

Dublin 1-16 Laois 1-14
Meath 2-13 Kildare 1-12

Final set for Saturday 22 July.

Blowitupref

Leinster final result.

Meath 3-12 Dublin 1-13

All Ireland semi finals

Kerry v Roscommon
Meath v Tyrone
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

thejuice

We're delighted with this result. This group of lads have beaten Dublin consistently as they've moved up the grades so hopefully we can carry a good few of them into the seniors in the coming years.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: thejuice on July 23, 2017, 07:29:20 PM
We're delighted with this result. This group of lads have beaten Dublin consistently as they've moved up the grades so hopefully we can carry a good few of them into the seniors in the coming years.

They're certainly an impressive group of lads. The next big test will be when they move outside Leinster. Hopefully they'll continue to develop.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

thejuice

Hopefully. And hopefully at least half of them don't decide to pack their bags and head for Australia or New York in the coming years.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Declan

QuoteWe're delighted with this result. This group of lads have beaten Dublin consistently as they've moved up the grades so hopefully we can carry a good few of them into the seniors in the coming years.

High hopes for young Matthew here in Dunshaughlin alright

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 22, 2017, 03:19:45 PM
All Ireland semi finals

Kerry v Roscommon
Meath v Tyrone

Venues still up in the air for these semi finals, Kerry i hear are pushing hard to get their semi final played in Munster.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 26, 2017, 05:43:09 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on July 22, 2017, 03:19:45 PM
All Ireland semi finals

Kerry v Roscommon
Meath v Tyrone

Venues still up in the air for these semi finals, Kerry i hear are pushing hard to get their semi final played in Munster.

Incorrect. Kerry pushing to play an All-Ireland semi-final on a Wednesday evening just to suit their minor team that has an overlap of maybe two or three players with the U17 side. We've rightly objected to that nonsense, hence the fact the venues and dates have not been announced.

Blowitupref

The dates set for the two semi finals.

August 12th Kerry v Roscommon - Ennis at 2pm

Wednesday 9th August in Breffni Park 7.30
Tyrone v Meath
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Cunny Funt

When push comes to shove Kerry got their All Ireland semi final played in Munster.

Syferus

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 28, 2017, 10:52:24 PM
When push comes to shove Kerry got their All Ireland semi final played in Munster.

The date rather than the venue was the contentious point. Ennis has nothing but good memories for Roscommon minor teams.

omagh_gael

Big night tonight for Meath and Tyrone's young lads. We'd have a pretty good team on the go at this age group that went through Ulster without any real bother. What's the Meath team like this year? Big expectations?