Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

I bet there are a lot of interested people in Greece. This is a kick in the nuts for the ECB and the austerity Germans. People are sick of neoliberalism. 

It is also probably the beginning of the end for the UK. We must remember at the going down of the sun the men from Ulster who died for a political setup that may no longer exist in a few years.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

We're f**ked in ni. Can't believe this. F**ked.

No wides

No one knows we are fucked - a new beginning - Holland will follow - the EU has nothing to blame but itself, a corrupt unaccountable super state, bring it on, the beginning of the end for the EU.  :D

Walter Cronc

Guys can a border realistically go back up?? If so would it be manned by like EU officials and not brits.

imtommygunn

Well our house earnings will be half soon due to this vote. A new beginning with nothing but those tory pricks in charge. It is a disaster nowides.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 24, 2016, 06:53:58 AM

Our economy will take a heavy hit too. Jesus H Christ, such news to wake up to. Cannot believe the English voters don't 'get' the economic aspect.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

armaghniac

Yep,  the place  getting most EU funds and with a lot of EU trade and do most to loose,  gets a sectarian headcount.

Contrast with Scotland.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Farrandeelin on June 24, 2016, 07:02:13 AM

Our economy will take a heavy hit too. Jesus H Christ, such news to wake up to. Cannot believe the English voters don't 'get' the economic aspect.
There are millions of them who don't care because they believe it doesn't affect them. They only care what The S*n tells them about migrants.

imtommygunn

Northern england and wales the majorities. What the hell with wales.

Seeing poots's smug face makes me sick. Democracy he says. What the f**k would he know abot democracy.

No wides

Quote from: thejuice on June 24, 2016, 06:27:32 AM
17million people wanted biscuit and 16million wanted cake.

Everyone gets biscuit.

Yay democracy!

That's how it works.

thejuice

Loving in England I can tell you the Leave voters were not that bothered by the economics. This referendum was about other things for the leave voters. the remain side only wanted to discuss economics while leave wanted to discuss other things.

As I've said before and alluded to in my last post, across the "west" left and right have diverged so far I think democracy is looking unviable, when the differences in choice are so stark and the margins quite narrow.

I don't know what solutions there are besides getting the pen out and start redrawing the maps. Well we could also do tyranny or war.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

phpearse

Majority of people in NI wanted to remain in EU - 56% - 44% in favour of Remain. DUP have nothing to be smug about. DUP campaigned hard for a Leave vote for here but that did not happen. Surely Foster must now resign!!

BennyCake

Yeeoooooo!!!

Oh wait, they'll probably vote again next week - too many subs used.

maddog

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 24, 2016, 07:08:43 AM

There are millions of them who don't care because they believe it doesn't affect them. They only care what The S*n tells them about migrants.

Never mind up coming recession, Abdul will be stuck in Calais. Job done. Stupid bastards.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: maddog on June 24, 2016, 07:23:26 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 24, 2016, 07:08:43 AM

Never mind up coming recession, Abdul will be stuck in Calais. Job done. Stupid b**tards.
Yep. Two fingers to Johnny Foreigner.