Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Not a hope Leave will win, unfortunately.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on June 21, 2016, 08:31:59 AM

The bookies are aint wrong too many times and they have remain as clear favs at 4/11
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Walter Cronc

DUP with a 2 page spread on the London metro paper this morning - dinosaurs!

armaghniac

I'm   of sure why  you want the  DUP Boris Johnson  and Farage to win,  but I hope you are right that they  won't.. I'm  sure sense will prevail.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

No wides

You underestimate the ahem "working" class Brit.  Pure racism will get the leave over the line, the polls are a load of shite we see that time and time again.

blewuporstuffed

Why 'Unfortunatley' ? ???
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

yellowcard

I think the death of the MP Jo Cox will have had a significant enough impact to affect the vote. Remain will probably win fairly comfortably now by about 60-40.

seafoid

Quote from: No wides on June 21, 2016, 09:24:34 AM

You underestimate the ahem "working" class Brit.  Pure racism will get the leave over the line, the polls are a load of shite we see that time and time again.
Lots of them won't vote. Leave has no decent arguments.
Very like Trump.
Cameron has had a nightmare . This vote was supposed to unite the Tories . Love will tear us apart again.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on June 21, 2016, 09:16:44 AM

I'm   of sure why  you want the  DUP Boris Johnson  and Farage to win,  but I hope you are right that they  won't.. I'm  sure sense will prevail.
Brexit Is too un certain. 350m a week is 1% of gdp. Brexit could cost 10% of gdp.
Villiers Is an airhead. I suppose they don't want an intellectuel dealing with the DUP.

armaghniac

Quote from: yellowcard on June 21, 2016, 11:09:54 AM
I think the death of the MP Jo Cox will have had a significant enough impact to affect the vote. Remain will probably win fairly comfortably now by about 60-40.

Judging by the Forex markets, a Remain win seems to be factored in.
I should have bought some Sterling last week!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Minder

Beckham securing his knighthood
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

trueblue1234

Quote from: armaghniac on June 21, 2016, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: yellowcard on June 21, 2016, 11:09:54 AM

Judging by the Forex markets, a Remain win seems to be factored in.
I should have bought some Sterling last week!

He'll be going cheap after the euros.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

LeoMc

Quote from: seafoid on June 21, 2016, 12:29:21 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on June 21, 2016, 09:16:44 AM

Brexit Is too un certain. 350m a week is 1% of gdp. Brexit could cost 10% of gdp.
Villiers Is an airhead. I suppose they don't want an intellectuel dealing with the DUP.
Half of which comes back anyway. Remain should be doing more to get the message across that it is just like paying taxes. The UK is one of the wealthier nations so it is subsidising poorer regions with the intention of raising their standard of living so they can afford to buy UK goods. On a smaller scale it is like the City of London voting to secede because the taxes they contribute to the UK government are subsidising the regions.

No one likes paying tax it but if we want Hospitals and schools and roads and services we have to pay for them.

seafoid

The working class has been shafted after 35 years of thatcherism. It needs serious taxation of the rich to fund public investment. Not brexit

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on June 21, 2016, 12:46:11 PM
Beckham securing his knighthood
That's the endorsement the Remain campaign have been waiting for!  :-\