Author Topic: Man Utd Thread:  (Read 2453194 times)

stew

• View Profile
Re: Man Utd Thread:
« Reply #41955 on: September 21, 2017, 11:06:25 AM »
Good to see Shaw getting some minutes..

I just hope he responds to the criticism in the same way Martial & Mkhitaryan did. I just hope he stays fit, probably won't get another game until Swansea in the next round. It would be a huge bonus to get him back to where he was at the beginning of 15/16 season.

He will never be back to what he was, the injury was terrible and he seems to be a bit off in terms of his commitment in the tackle, not surprising given his injury.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

NAG1

• View Profile
« Reply #41956 on: September 21, 2017, 11:57:04 AM »

I just hope he responds to the criticism in the same way Martial & Mkhitaryan did. I just hope he stays fit, probably won't get another game until Swansea in the next round. It would be a huge bonus to get him back to where he was at the beginning of 15/16 season.

He will never be back to what he was, the injury was terrible and he seems to be a bit off in terms of his commitment in the tackle, not surprising given his injury.

Think there is only one way to get him back there is get him in the team and play him into form, the more games he gets the more comfortable he will become and hopefully the form will follow.

Lindelof is looking to be a slow starter, hopefully JM can work with him in the same sort of fashion he did with Rojo, at least he started to look like a player last season until his unfortunate injury.

Maroon Manc

• View Profile
« Reply #41957 on: September 21, 2017, 02:41:19 PM »

Think there is only one way to get him back there is get him in the team and play him into form, the more games he gets the more comfortable he will become and hopefully the form will follow.

Lindelof is looking to be a slow starter, hopefully JM can work with him in the same sort of fashion he did with Rojo, at least he started to look like a player last season until his unfortunate injury.

Its hard to say the broken leg is affecting him when he doesn't stay fit.

Plenty wrote Vidic off when he first arrived, Jose has a great record with centre half's so I'll give him plenty of time. I hope Fosu-Mensah gets plenty of game time for Palace as he has great potential, the same goes for Pereira at Valencia. Both have the ability to be top class players.

Boycey

• View Profile

AZOffaly

• View Profile
« Reply #41959 on: September 22, 2017, 10:00:04 AM »
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/andy-mitten-manchester-united-must-13657766

You know things are going well at United when the only thing ye are moaning about is the stadium!

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #41960 on: September 22, 2017, 10:37:50 AM »
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/andy-mitten-manchester-united-must-13657766

You know things are going well at United when the only thing ye are moaning about is the stadium!

Mah stay where you at I'm sure someone will be on to moan shortly, its a prevailing mood on here this long time ;)

From my perspective the war is over, the Glazers have won (by sheer luck mostly),the debt is manageable, the money is flowing in sackloads so lets get the stadium sorted....

GJL

• View Profile
« Reply #41961 on: September 23, 2017, 04:54:39 PM »
Not pretty but really dug in for the 3 points. Great start to the season.

Cunny Funt

• View Profile
« Reply #41962 on: September 23, 2017, 04:56:36 PM »
The worst Man United have played this season so far but still managed to win and keep a clean sheet.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #41963 on: September 23, 2017, 07:03:16 PM »

Its hard to say the broken leg is affecting him when he doesn't stay fit.

Plenty wrote Vidic off when he first arrived, Jose has a great record with centre half's so I'll give him plenty of time. I hope Fosu-Mensah gets plenty of game time for Palace as he has great potential, the same goes for Pereira at Valencia. Both have the ability to be top class players.

Fosu Mensah is a tremendous prospect, well played.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.