?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Silver hill

Quote from: Keyser soze on April 04, 2023, 09:52:52 AM
FS it is unbelievable the calibre of people who class themselves as big Derry fans.

On a public forum asking why McGoldrick hasn't rejoined the panel....tell me you know f**k all about Derry GAA without telling me you know f**k all about Derry GAA.

Harsh.
Just out of interest, were you a bully at school?

Keyser soze

Quote from: Silver hill on April 05, 2023, 01:48:05 PM
FS it is unbelievable the calibre of people who class themselves as big Derry fans.

On a public forum asking why McGoldrick hasn't rejoined the panel....tell me you know f**k all about Derry GAA without telling me you know f**k all about Derry GAA.

Harsh.
Just out of interest, were you a bully at school?

I'm still at school!

Newbridge Exile

Condolences to the family of Jim MccKeever 

oakleaflad

onefineday

It's bizarre isn't it, someone on a discussion board wanting to discuss something - such talk should be kept to the secret dark web location where Keyser Soze strictly controls access to those he seems worthy of knowledge.

Rawhide

Any of you see the Lavey tweet for the Derry u20 game. Totally unnecessary from their PRO. A simple 'wishing our players the best of luck today' would have been sufficient. Talk about stoking the fire. Nasty post all things considered.
cccc is a true supporter lol

BackInTheGame

Quote from: Rawhide on April 10, 2023, 03:35:47 PM
Any of you see the Lavey tweet for the Derry u20 game. Totally unnecessary from their PRO. A simple 'wishing our players the best of luck today' would have been sufficient. Talk about stoking the fire. Nasty post all things considered.
I thought it was absolutely hilarious, in all honesty

marty34

Quote from: BackInTheGame on April 11, 2023, 08:23:30 PM

What was it?

BackInTheGame

Quote from: marty34 on April 11, 2023, 08:38:58 PM
Quote from: BackInTheGame on April 11, 2023, 08:23:30 PM

What was it?
They named each of their players when wishing them luck, minus the Downey

Red10

Just not right that a man who has left the panel last year and hasn't been there all this year comes straight into the squad before others. So much for having to earn your place by what you do for your club and in training.

NotedObserver

Quote from: Red10 on April 13, 2023, 09:40:03 PM
Just not right that a man who has left the panel last year and hasn't been there all this year comes straight into the squad before others. So much for having to earn your place by what you do for your club and in training.

Based on the team named who has dropped off the 26

Wildweasel74

Depends your point of view, want win something, we need scoring power so I expected him on the panel, how match fit is he, is , another matter.

JoG2

Quote from: NotedObserver on April 13, 2023, 09:48:40 PM

Young Baker, you may want to rethink your moniker!  ;D

Red10

McWilliams, Baker, Johnston, M Doherty  plus anyone else playing for clubs who thinks there is fair and equal chance to get picked for a county set up. That's even putting aside what the man got up to in the States which shouldn't be just forgotten about.

JoG2

Quote from: Red10 on April 14, 2023, 11:18:22 AM

McWilliams, Baker, Johnston, M Doherty  plus anyone else playing for clubs who thinks there is fair and equal chance to get picked for a county set up. That's even putting aside what the man got up to in the States which shouldn't be just forgotten about.

So to summarise, football, esp county football is a ruthless business. Surely no-one is being forced to be @ Owenbeg training? Maybe those there, on the periphery can see the benefits / bigger picture?