?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

smort

quit yo jibbajabba

Seamus stepping aside. Despite their success few people want nothing more than to bring them down, always negative etc. Careful what you wish for type thing.
Then Shea comes in says he cant let it lie and anyone with a problem is to speak to him. All done on a team whatsapp group youd imagine. And the fact its been shared round half the country prob hasnt impressed too many either.
That about it for those who have seen it??? Howd i do 😃

Wildweasel74

Lavey should he further ahead in their progress, they made little impression in the semi against a team who struggled against glen. There are up and coming but Glen / Slaughtneil still be the main teams nxt 5yrs.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Always liked Lavey but couldn't believe the way the Downey's tried to kill hurling there with their pedigree in the game.

roger99

No mention of the poor Steelstown ladies on here . Complete joke ! You people are part of the problem by not speaking about it .

toby47

Quote from: roger99 on November 08, 2022, 04:56:57 PM
No mention of the poor Steelstown ladies on here . Complete joke ! You people are part of the problem by not speaking about it .

Go to the correct thread maybe....

screenexile

People on here hardly mention the mens intermediate football let alone the womans. . . catch yourself on there's a thread on the main page if you want to comment on it. Knock yourself out!

quit yo jibbajabba

Angry off the internet gets angry.send us the oul list of other stuff we need to get angry about Roger and leave it with us sure

JoG2

Roger, you've mad hoor of the year award sewn up  ;D

Silver hill

Looks like the member of the steelstown management who is also vice chair, forgot to tell the club and his team of the contingency plan that was voted on at the Ulster council meeting that he attended.
They were on the bus on the way to the game.....plough on and play it and worry about gaining any moral high ground later in the boardroom. Every player on that bus would have been wearing trainers which they could have used in a 3G pitch if required. As for the steel studs story.....If there were 2 players who had steel studs in their boots I'd be very surprised.
I have sympathy for the players but the blame here is squarely at the feet of steelstown management and officials.  That's my tuppensworth on it.

quit yo jibbajabba

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Silver hill on November 08, 2022, 08:44:30 PM
Looks like the member of the steelstown management who is also vice chair, forgot to tell the club and his team of the contingency plan that was voted on at the Ulster council meeting that he attended.
They were on the bus on the way to the game.....plough on and play it and worry about gaining any moral high ground later in the boardroom. Every player on that bus would have been wearing trainers which they could have used in a 3G pitch if required. As for the steel studs story.....If there were 2 players who had steel studs in their boots I'd be very surprised.
I have sympathy for the players but the blame here is squarely at the feet of steelstown management and officials.  That's my tuppensworth on it.

Trainers ?

Silver hill

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Silver hill on November 08, 2022, 09:40:58 PM
Maybe it's gutties in the city.

Slippers.

Naw but seriously you can't play on 3g with trainers , has to be moulded studs. You'd break your neck first sprint in slippers