Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

scallywag

That's the Balubas gone for a long long time.Glen could reign in Derry for 5/6 years,and I agree,the standard never has been as bad.

Wildweasel74

It's the fact that other teams are nowhere near the standard and playing a brand of fball which is brutal to watch, I see highlights of the Galway championship. Played more open, and bigger benefit to the county team.

lenny

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 25, 2022, 12:59:36 AM
It's the fact that other teams are nowhere near the standard and playing a brand of fball which is brutal to watch, I see highlights of the Galway championship. Played more open, and bigger benefit to the county team.

lol, galway beat Derry this year by being even more defensive but don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

Mario

Glen also have the best manager in the county, if he leaves it might bring them a bit closer to everyone else. On paper Slaughtneil's players are as good as Glen, they have 3 all star nominees but they don't have Malachy O'Rourke.

oakleaflad

Glen play to their strengths and in my eyes are probably one of the best club teams in the country. The standard is very very good even if it can be tough to watch at times.

Keyser soze

All Stars for Conor Glass and Chrissy McKaigue, a terrific achievement for both of them personally.  I'm sure a couple of other lads are justifiably disappointed.

Truth hurts

is mickey moran back helping Maghera is a small capacity ?

Highland Paddy

Mickey is still involved in Kilcoo

Rodger Mona

What about Lavey.... some handling

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Rodger Mona on November 04, 2022, 12:39:59 PM
What about Lavey.... some handling

Heard discontent earlier in week with Seamus poss leaving the helm. But heard no more. Cmon Rodger!!