?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

redzone

Quote from: JoG2 on May 02, 2022, 07:38:52 PM
Quote from: redzone on May 02, 2022, 07:16:52 PM
What do yous Derrys lad make off what happened with Gallagher in Fermanagh that time he got the road

No comment at all on the game ye gossiping hoor?
How's that gossiping tell me

restorepride

Quote from: redzone on May 02, 2022, 07:44:53 PM
What do yous Derrys lad make off what happened with Gallagher in Fermanagh that time he got the road

Any thoughts on yesterday's game?

redzone

Quote from: restorepride on May 02, 2022, 08:39:38 PM

Derry played with hunger and drive that we haven't seen in a long time. We have been poor all year and should have been relegated. I thought we'd be beat so it came as no surprise. Wouldn't have much time for mckinless. Similar to mckernan in many ways only worse.

restorepride

Quote from: redzone on May 02, 2022, 08:49:15 PM
Quote from: restorepride on May 02, 2022, 08:39:38 PM

Derry played with hunger and drive that we haven't seen in a long time. We have been poor all year and should have been relegated. I thought we'd be beat so it came as no surprise. Wouldn't have much time for mckinless. Similar to mckernan in many ways only worse.
Good to know you're not really disappointed-will make your slagging for the next 20 years easier to take.

restorepride

Ps. Don't forget about the eye test. Or might be cheaper to watch RTÉ?!

Keyser soze

Only one thing worse than someone who cant lose with a bit of class and that's someone who cant win with a bit of class.

Man Marker

He's from Screen, they wouldn't know what winning a championship looked like  ;D ;) 8)

NatSoSaff

Quote from: restorepride on May 01, 2022, 10:42:56 PM
Quote from: Mikhailov on May 01, 2022, 08:52:59 PM
Fair play to Derry and heartiest congrats to all the Derry posters on here and there are many. Admittedly, from a Tyrone perspective I did expect a really tight game with Tyrone winning down the stretch but never imagined this.

Despite a poor Tyrone performance, Derry were much superior in all aspects of the game - fitness, tactically, energy, endeavour etc....fully merited their victory. Gallagher had his homework done and the stories of the players getting flogged at training and doing tortuous running sessions all came to pass as they were on a different level in those facets.

Sometimes it can be difficult to put a team away when you lack experience but Derry were ruthless and in total control from the penalty goal, easily seeing the game out and if they had of wanted could probably got another goal or two.

Now the question is - can they back it up next day out. If they can reproduce that level again, then Derry will be about for the next 8/10 weeks for sure.

Tyrone now have the difficult back door route which has a few big hitters in it. Did I read somewhere that both teams will still have to win 4 more games each to get to AI final.

Well done again Derry men
Tyrone were poor because Derry we so good today, none of your excuses please. Now the question is? Now the questions are - will Tyrone appeal the cards and, judging by his RTÉ interview, does Fergal Logan need a bra?!!!

not cool  >:(

God14

Quote from: Keyser soze on May 03, 2022, 09:14:16 AM
Only one thing worse than someone who cant lose with a bit of class and that's someone who cant win with a bit of class.

+1 great spake

restorepride

We won with a bit of class ok - 1-18. Awful lot of Tír Eoghain posters on here recently. There are other threads if you are in recovery OR just enjoy the craic! It won't last forever!! Muineachán could see to that but in the meantime... 🤪

Keyser soze

Quote from: restorepride on May 03, 2022, 12:50:28 PM
We won with a bit of class ok - 1-18. Awful lot of Tír Eoghain posters on here recently. There are other threads if you are in recovery OR just enjoy the craic! It won't last forever!! Muineachán could see to that but in the meantime... 🤪

We did indeed win with a bit of class.

On the other hand, some of the foolish comments you are making on here and the other thread are embarrassing and show a real  lack of class and IMO go against the ethos of what the GAA is about. If you cannot relish a great victory like that without resorting to that sort of nonsense you might be better just staying quiet.

Also I'm a Derry man.

NatSoSaff

restorepride

Quote from: Keyser soze on May 03, 2022, 01:57:18 PM

On the other hand, some of the foolish comments you are making on here and the other thread are embarrassing and show a real  lack of class and IMO go against the ethos of what the GAA is about. If you cannot relish a great victory like that without resorting to that sort of nonsense you might be better just staying quiet.

Also I'm a Derry man.
Congratulations. Good luck with finding a GAA ethos on these boards. Anyhow, I will take your advice on board and not try any more humour.

Keyser soze

Quote from: restorepride on May 03, 2022, 03:55:14 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on May 03, 2022, 01:57:18 PM

Also I'm a Derry man.
Congratulations. Good luck with finding a GAA ethos on these boards. Anyhow, I will take your advice on board and not try any more humour.

You are saying 'good luck finding a GAA ethos on this board' as if its got nothing to do with you. 

You clearly recognise that there is a problem, but fail to recognise that it is your comments, and the comments of people like you, that is the problem.

restorepride

Ah, the self-appointed moderator.