Explosions in Brussels Airport

Started by general_lee, March 22, 2016, 07:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saffrongael

Fatalities reported by Belgian police, apparently happened close to American Airlines check in desk
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

seafoid

Must be the rest of the cell of Abdeslam
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 08:00:53 AM
Must be the rest of the cell of Abdeslam

I'd say so. Another explosion in the Metro station near the EU.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Tony Baloney

Reported as 10 dead and 30 injured with potentially multiple attacks on metro stations. Bastards.

seafoid

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 22, 2016, 08:47:18 AM
Reported as 10 dead and 30 injured with potentially multiple attacks on metro stations. b**tards.
a lot of it traceable back to Hillary f**king Clinton. Libya is a catastrophe and she got money to Syria to get the civil war going. She is a grade A warmonger.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 08:52:08 AM
Reported as 10 dead and 30 injured with potentially multiple attacks on metro stations. b**tards.
a lot of it traceable back to Hillary f**king Clinton. Libya is a catastrophe and she got money to Syria to get the civil war going. She is a grade A warmonger.

you are a complete dcikhead..... 10 people + dead in explosions and you get on the USA hate campaign early... lets show some disgust at the cnuts that have planted the bomb and then give your theories .. nob
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Premier Emperor

I love it. Blame everyone else except for the crackpots who carried out the atrocity.

Farrandeelin

I was waiting for what Belgium did in the Middle East angle milltown.

It's such a tragedy. I know someone working in the EU. Thankfully he's safe. Any time Brussels is mentioned, I think of him. The world's a smaller place and it's getting smaller
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

orangeman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 22, 2016, 09:26:09 AM
I was waiting for what Belgium did in the Middle East angle milltown.

It's such a tragedy. I know someone working in the EU. Thankfully he's safe. Any time Brussels is mentioned, I think of him. The world's a smaller place and it's getting smaller

+1

Getting smaller and more dangerous.

seafoid

Quote from: Premier Emperor on March 22, 2016, 09:22:56 AM
I love it. Blame everyone else except for the crackpots who carried out the atrocity.
it's part of a system. It will keep happening. Same as the north in the 70s. Stop giving people motivation to kill

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2016, 10:32:18 AM
Quote from: Premier Emperor on March 22, 2016, 09:22:56 AM
it's part of a system. It will keep happening. Same as the north in the 70s. Stop giving people motivation to kill

You never lived in a place like the North so you know feck all about it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Did seafoid not live in Palestine for a while?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 22, 2016, 10:45:34 AM
Did seafoid not live in Palestine for a while?

Did he? very good, then he should know that bombs and killing people is pointless

Premier Emperor

I can see the similarities with the North.
Invaders from the East start to establish themselves in ever increasing numbers and then drive out the locals.