ARMAGH v ROSCOMMON (MARCH 16)

Started by Shrewdness, March 05, 2008, 11:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

No, he only has bruising on a ligament behind his knee. 

Imposerous

Enough detail to sugget your his doc, Benny!

How long is he likely to be out?

bennydorano

Apaprently he's back doing a bit of running, 2 or 3 weeks.

Shrewdness

Any definite team news for either team?

Shortso79

McGrane's Appeal will be heard tonight

heineken_on_tap

See McConville is thinking about hanging up his boots after this years championship. Will be a big loss for ye. Suppose he has alot of mileage on the clock. Funny time of the year to make his feelings known is it not?

armaghniac

QuoteFunny time of the year to make his feelings known is it not?

Not at all, I interpret this as a clear statement of intent to give it a lash this year, whatever about the future.

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

corn02

This was always going to be McConville's last year. A cllass act over the years, lets hope he goes out on a high.

Sidelined

Armagh Ladies will play Tyrone in the National League at 12 on Sunday in Crossmaglen, before Armagh face Roscommon.
Should be a cracker the winner between Armagh and Tyrone will go through to the quarter finals and after last seasons bad blood between the sides it should be an excellent game. I read about the double-header it in the Demo.
Many of you going to both games?

illdecide

Quote from: Sidelined on March 12, 2008, 05:02:03 PM
Armagh Ladies will play Tyrone in the National League at 12 on Sunday in Crossmaglen, before Armagh face Roscommon.
Should be a cracker the winner between Armagh and Tyrone will go through to the quarter finals and after last seasons bad blood between the sides it should be an excellent game. I read about the double-header it in the Demo.

they should be made to play in the nude cos thats the only excitement you'll get from watching 30 Wildebeast cut the pitch up b4 the main event :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

IVEDECIDED

Thats out of order 'illdecide' my ma and three sisiters are on that team! ;D

IVEDECIDED

Rossfan

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 12, 2008, 10:17:27 AM
Any definite team news for either team?

Ros - Claffey,O'Connor A McDermott S McDermott, O'Gara Kenny Keenan, Mannion O'Carroll, Cox Dolan Cregg, Heneghan Dunning and Kilbride.
Doubts about two of those so we'll see on Sunday.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Uladh

Quote from: Sidelined on March 12, 2008, 05:02:03 PM

Yeah, i'll be taking that one in as well. remind me... what bad blood?