The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john mcgill

Well Judas and Say Nothin
Are you going to do the right thing?

BerfArmagh

Rufus, I hear Nudie got the road. Only option as the team was going downhill under his management

DuffleKing

Benny o'kane a ready made caretaker?

thewanderer

look what he did with armagh and previous clubs. dont accept any alternative get it right.  >:(

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: john mcgill on August 04, 2009, 08:12:54 AM

go on john - spit it out

john mcgill

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: john mcgill on August 06, 2009, 09:24:37 PM
Soory, not for a newbie!

???

Name:  Erwin Rommel
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  July 07, 2007, 11:16:11 PM
Last Active:  Today at 09:31:18 PM

???

thewanderer

john, sorry u must have went to st. biddies??? spelling not the strongest.

Diet Coke

Quote from: thewanderer on August 06, 2009, 02:36:25 PM
look what he did with armagh and previous clubs. dont accept any alternative get it right.  >:(

Any suggestions on who you think should get it/harps approach?
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

thewanderer

i think that due to the poor performances and current league position you could not attract at this stage a good outside manager and i take it that the golden goose has stopped laying. why not approach big john or bronco. maybe joe mc kenna wants the job as he seems to know all about running teams from his daily commentary.

Candyman

The management set-up shall remain the same, bar one obvious ommission!
Things are going well... T.W.T

Erwin Rommel

Quote from: john mcgill on August 04, 2009, 08:12:54 AM

What would be your advice to them?

Rufus T Firefly

Our Seniors suffered a heavy defeat this afternoon when they fell by twelve points to Granemore. The nature of the perfromance will give a lot of cause for concern given that the Championship opener is now only five days away. A report of the match has been added to our website - click on the link below to access it.

http://armaghharps.com/index.php?page=news-offers

stew

Quote from: thewanderer on August 07, 2009, 10:38:17 AM
i think that due to the poor performances and current league position you could not attract at this stage a good outside manager and i take it that the golden goose has stopped laying. why not approach big john or bronco. maybe joe mc kenna wants the job as he seems to know all about running teams from his daily commentary.

:D :D :D

Joe would not be popular with at least one Longstone/harps stalwart who got dogs abuse from Joe when he was the team manager, yer man has never set foot in Joes place ever since and that was many years ago, I am surprised Joe never got the head bate aff him for the abuse he meted out and by all accounts it would have been well deserved. :-X
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thewanderer