The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haveaharp

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 03:35:36 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on January 16, 2007, 02:54:30 PM
Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 01:46:25 PM
Quote from: ballwasthere on January 16, 2007, 01:36:26 PM
I dont feel JP's choice of team is relevant here, but why  he has chosen (along with others) to transfer.

Is this not a bigger issue? ???

As was already stated a couple of weeks ago, the majority of those players that got a transfer hadn't the commitment to stay on with the Harps and moved to lesser clubs such as Mullabrack and the Grange! Jp has been the first good player to 'leave' the club for another of similar status!?!

so is JP going around saying that he is leaving the Harps because he hasnt got the commitment?
somehow i doubt that. whats the real reason?

NOBODY KNOWS!!! that is the point, people wanna hear his excuse for leaving...

You must know something if you said earlier his excuse was "half baked".

Candyman

the point being, it must have much substance if he hasn't told anyone why? If ur club did wrong on you and you were leaving would you not tell people why?????????? ???

BenDover

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 02:09:34 PM
Quote from: ballwasthere on January 16, 2007, 02:04:34 PM
Donnelly, Toal, Jordan, Dynes, Sting Mc Kinney, Philly Mc Kinney, Grimes, Marley, Mc Sorley, Agnew??????????????
Must be something up?

Donnelly: Some half-baked excuse
Toal: £300 a week ;)
Jordan:Retired
Dynes:Retired
Sting:Retired
Philly McKinney: Retired?
Grimes:Clonmore?
Marley:working/living in Belfast so playing for St Brigids
McSorley:Living in Dublin so possibly playing there
Agnew: Mullabrack

?????

Seems that Charlie is building himself a decent squad out the road! Or maybe the water tastes better out there

Candyman

ye thinkin of goin out Ben... ;D or maybe its american football ye should be playing...

Candyman

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 03:46:06 PM
the point being, it must have much substance if he hasn't told anyone why? If ur club did wrong on you and you were leaving would you not tell people why?????????? ???

was meant to read: mustn't have much substance, i.e BULLSHIT!

Pat Molloy

was told today that JP is leaving because the Harps cant afford to keep paying him his £200 a week wages. Gerry Davidson has guaranteed him £300 a week with the Ogs and a bonus if they win the championship this year!!  ;D

haveaharp

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 03:52:17 PM

Ok you say it was half baked, and now its bullshit, so you must have heard his excuse/reasons for going to make that judgement?

Pat Molloy

Quote from: haveaharp on January 16, 2007, 03:56:37 PM
Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 03:52:17 PM

Ok you say it was half baked, and now its bullshit, so you must have heard his excuse/reasons for going to make that judgement?

If this is Bunion again u really have lost the plot...   :-\
Didn't i just say that I hadn't heard, and neither has anyone else for that matter!! My point is if it was a legitimate excuse why hasn't he told anyone....

BenDover

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 03:51:23 PM
ye thinkin of goin out Ben... ;D or maybe its american football ye should be playing...

Well I was asked but think I'll give the american football a shot or if asked nicely I might even join Beckham at LA Galaxy   ;)

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: BenDover on January 16, 2007, 04:16:36 PM

Well I was asked but think I'll give the american football a shot or if asked nicely I might even join Beckham at LA Galaxy   ;)

Asked me @rse - who'd have ye!  :P

Pat Molloy

ye could take JP over with ye, sure he thinks he is Beckham... :D

BenDover

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 16, 2007, 04:18:23 PM
Quote from: BenDover on January 16, 2007, 04:16:36 PM

Asked me @rse - who'd have ye!  :P
I'll get Charlie to give ye a ring I heard they need to boost the squad numbers  ;D

Spiritof98

A lot of WUM's on here today, any chance of giving it a rest! Plz
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Pat Molloy

as I always say...T.W.T    time will tell!!! ;D

Pat Molloy

Quote from: ballwasthere on January 16, 2007, 04:39:35 PM

Doesnt look like there will be much backbone (or balls), available for the Harps this season. They were embarrassing enough at times last year when they were cowards against certain teams. What will they be like without JP?

Cant say that I could name anyone on the current panel who hs got the pride or knavery to go into battle for the winged lady. :(

not much of a backbone urself hidin behind a username...
BUT UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D