Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Quote from: harps2002champs on January 16, 2007, 01:32:56 PM
Quote from: haveaharp on January 16, 2007, 01:06:27 PM
Quote from: harps2002champs on January 16, 2007, 12:57:23 PM
Quote from: haveaharp on January 16, 2007, 12:54:54 PM
Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 11:55:51 AM
SPIRIT... I know what your saying but my point is the Harps have recieved no transfer request and he cant just leave and go elsewhere without it?? If he's gonna be so petty and give bullshit excuses we are better off without him anyway!! Th ogs may think this is great but we'll see how many games he plays for you this year and what he's like when things dont go his way.... :-\

Better off without a player of his calibre? I think we can ill afford to lose anyone else. :(

wud have to agree with you but if thats his attitiude better off without him, we wud be better with players who are committed to the cause

Can you find me 15 players more committed to the harps cause than JP? I think the lack of commitment on others behalf is "one" of his sources of frustration.

committment to the harps cause would inlove playing for them when ever available not frigging of to play soccer just because he gets a few quid in your pocket

wheres the commitment there???

Can you honestly say that if you were getting paid to play soccer that you wouldn't take that opportunity? Every man has his price!

Pat Molloy

everyman has his price... So will the ogs pay Jp to play league games at the end of the season so he doesn't go to city?? :o

harps2002champs

the only way someone would pay me for soccer would be to get me to stop playing it  ;)

My point was where does his priorities lie if he plays for city instead of the harps???

Candyman

Quote from: ballwasthere on January 16, 2007, 01:36:26 PM
I dont feel JP's choice of team is relevant here, but why  he has chosen (along with others) to transfer.

Is this not a bigger issue? ???

As was already stated a couple of weeks ago, the majority of those players that got a transfer hadn't the commitment to stay on with the Harps and moved to lesser clubs such as Mullabrack and the Grange! Jp has been the first good player to 'leave' the club for another of similar status!?!

BenDover

Quote from: Pat Molloy on January 16, 2007, 01:40:53 PM
everyman has his price... So will the ogs pay Jp to play league games at the end of the season so he doesn't go to city?? :o

I very much doubt that JP would be silly enough to cross swords with Clarkey

Candyman

>:(

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 01:52:38 PM
Heard today Peadar Toal is getting a transfer to Mullabrack and is being sponsored by Armagh Oil (John Conlon paying him £300 a week) He's sick of not winning anything with the Harps and The Brack are gonna push for the Junior Championship this year... ???

lol

Candyman

;)

Candyman

Heard of Dynsey and Shoot headin to the brack but nothin of the others??

bennydorano

I know for a fact that Dynesy has retired and is staying that way. 

Candyman

Rumour has it Randal Patrick McMurphy is making a come-back and is gonna have a starring role in mid-field for Na Clairsigh this year... any truth Benny??? ;D

lurganblue

Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 01:46:25 PM
I dont feel JP's choice of team is relevant here, but why  he has chosen (along with others) to transfer.

As was already stated a couple of weeks ago, the majority of those players that got a transfer hadn't the commitment to stay on with the Harps and moved to lesser clubs such as Mullabrack and the Grange! Jp has been the first good player to 'leave' the club for another of similar status!?!

so is JP going around saying that he is leaving the Harps because he hasnt got the commitment?
somehow i doubt that. whats the real reason?

justdoit

the real reason is simple, he likes the limelight the more contraversal the better. as for Dynsey going to the 'Brack  :D :D :D I'm a close friend of his and was talking to just an hour ago and I can assure you he's not going. Jordan yes.

Candyman

Quote from: lurganblue on January 16, 2007, 02:54:30 PM
Quote from: Candyman on January 16, 2007, 01:46:25 PM

so is JP going around saying that he is leaving the Harps because he hasnt got the commitment?
somehow i doubt that. whats the real reason?

NOBODY KNOWS!!! that is the point, people wanna hear his excuse for leaving...