Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Some people just like to be famous, even if they are only famous for being a bollix.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tbrick18

Very poor taste that stunt.
I'm no fan of Arlene, but why lower yourself to that level of nonsense?

Wildweasel74

Is there a GAA team up round Twinbrook? See a video going round of a serious row at a dinner dance, hard to know if it's genuine.

imtommygunn

Is that not Mitchell's? I thought they folded

general_lee

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 21, 2022, 07:42:40 PM
Is there a GAA team up round Twinbrook? See a video going round of a serious row at a dinner dance, hard to know if it's genuine.
If it's the one I saw it was in England?

Armagh18

Quote from: general_lee on November 21, 2022, 08:15:33 PM
If it's the one I saw it was in England?
Was that not a wedding

Kidder81

Colin Gaels ?

There is footage of a row going about from a MMA event in England, crutches used and women getting dug in the mouth

Armagh18

Quote from: Kidder81 on November 21, 2022, 08:34:24 PM

Colin Gaels ?

There is footage of a row going about from a MMA event in England, crutches used and women getting dug in the mouth
Thats the one I saw. Absolute madness that was. Some of the women threw better punches than the men

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 21, 2022, 08:37:01 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on November 21, 2022, 08:34:24 PM

Colin Gaels ?

Thats the one I saw. Absolute madness that was. Some of the women threw better punches than the men
That was in Gateshead. There was a big fella in a blue shirt on a rampage, filling in men and women.

Jeepers Creepers

RedHand88

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-63706632

I heard who the Pomeroy one was that was arrested. Not going to post names here but I'm shocked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 21, 2022, 09:39:19 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-63706632

I heard who the Pomeroy one was that was arrested. Not going to post names here but I'm shocked.

It's a murky world nowadays... gone are the days ya headed down to Linenhall street!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea