Tyrone v Cork - Healy Park, 13/03/10

Started by omagh_gael, March 08, 2010, 10:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Well if Ziggy says you're sound il leave it at that. Iv seen what they do to men who get too smart in Eddie Mc Cullagh's bar and it ain't a pretty sight! ;)

gerry

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 16, 2010, 10:17:17 PM
Well if Ziggy says you're sound il leave it at that. Iv seen what they do to men who get too smart in Eddie Mc Cullagh's bar and it ain't a pretty sight! ;)

the bottom of the seven sisters i guess
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ziggysego

Leave my precious Greencastle alone and the wonderful pub that is Eddie's Crossroads. If youse don't, I'll get mod3 onto the both of yas!
Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ziggysego on March 16, 2010, 10:32:02 PM
Leave my precious Greencastle alone and the wonderful pub that is Eddie's Crossroads. If youse don't, I'll ban the both of yas!

Fixed that for ya Zig

ziggysego

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on March 16, 2010, 10:33:37 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 16, 2010, 10:32:02 PM
Leave my precious Greencastle alone and the wonderful pub that is Eddie's Crossroads. If youse don't, I'll ban the both of yas!

Fixed that for ya Zig

No you didn't. You changed the wording for, what I guess is, humorous purposes.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

Quote from: cadhlancian on March 16, 2010, 10:03:55 PM
lads and lassies I just got to see the Colm Cavanagh goal. There is not a f>>>>king chance in hell , he was going for a goal, ZERO. he had switched onto his weaker left foot just as he was preparing to shoot. If it had been his stronger right foot , then maybe I would have given him the benefit of the doubt, but not a chance, Maurice Fitzgerald, Peter and Stevie wouldnt have tried this in their primes! ::)

Yea, Colm, if you're reading this - do it again v Galway, Kerry and Dublin. Then we'll believe you.

At the match and at the 45 marker so had good view of it. He went for point and it fell short. I take it any day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

Things are bad Ziggy when you start talking about yourself in the third person on an Internet forum...I thought it was only O'Neill that got up to that craic! ;)

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Tyrone v Cork replay now been shown in full on MSK, Sky channel 433. Started 11pm
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: cadhlancian on March 16, 2010, 10:03:55 PM
...chance in hell , he was going for a goal, ZERO. he had switched onto his weaker left foot just as he was preparing to shoot. If it had been his stronger right foot , then maybe I would have given him the benefit of the doubt, but not a chance

Why would he put it on his stronger foot to strike the ball a shorter distance (going for a goal and not a point)? D'oh!

Some of the logic about this is as flawed as the eyesight, obviously.  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

cadhlancian

he dropped onto his other foot because he was pushed onto it, by someone coming to challenge him towards his right side. Fear I find your readings and findings on here to be both amusing  and astute, however this time.....you dont f....king know ur ass from your elbow! ;D

Puckoon

He must have momentarily thought he was emulating the big brother out in the back yard.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: cadhlancian on March 17, 2010, 03:21:55 PM
he dropped onto his other foot because he was pushed onto it, by someone coming to challenge him towards his right side. Fear I find your readings and findings on here to be both amusing  and astute, however this time.....you dont f....king know ur ass from your elbow! ;D

I believe what CC said himself: he was shaping up for a point with his right, but looked up (give Specsavers a shout yourself if you think he was pushed, yet no free was awarded) and saw the keeper off his line and subsequently switched to his left so that he could bury the ball with a lob into the top right-hand corner (more difficult with the right peg coming from the left field).

Easier to do with a left peg than a right, unless of course you know feck all about playing the game, which would appear to be the undisputed case.  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...