Personalised Number Plates

Started by wanderer, January 26, 2011, 06:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

I dont literally mean harm - but you seem to literally mean everyone who has a licensed plate personalized is a c**k? I don't get it is all. Thats like saying every guy who wears a scarf in the summer is a c**k.

Wait, I rest your case.

Maguire01

Quote from: Puckoon on January 26, 2011, 08:14:24 PM
I dont literally mean harm - but you seem to literally mean everyone who has a licensed plate personalized is a c**k? I don't get it is all. Thats like saying every guy who wears a scarf in the summer is a c**k.

Wait, I rest your case.
:D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on January 26, 2011, 08:14:24 PM

Wait, I rest your case.

You may go back and check my first post on this thread before you start accusing me of something Puck
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

No, I won't. But you can go back and figure out who I was talking to.  ;)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on January 26, 2011, 08:17:59 PM
No, I won't. But you can go back and figure out who I was talking to.  ;)

Thats what the quote function is for,maybe you should use it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Use when necessary. Relax your britches horse.

Orior

Quote from: wanderer on January 26, 2011, 06:54:29 PM

Has anyone ever bought a plate from the DVLA directly? Are they priced competitively?

Have never owned one, and am debating whether there is even any point in them. But was thinking with the current economy, there must be some going for below value?  ??? Is buying from somewhere like autotrader the way to go

Translation: I have more money than I know what to do with, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Maguire01

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: Orior on January 26, 2011, 08:21:59 PM

Translation: I have more money than I know what to do with, lol

not far wrong

ONeill

Anyone who wears a scarf is a c**k.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rouge_Diablo

You could always splash your name and phone number on the side of your Hiace, better still ask a bunch of strangers which is the best typeface.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

comethekingdom

Anyone who is silly enough to pay for a personalised number plate deserves to be ripped off. Fair play to the councils or whatever the authority is that sell these for raising money when they have gobshites to pay for them