Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: T Fearon on February 12, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
As long as they are good jokes.Seriously hypochondriacs are exerting unnecessary pressure on the NHS.
Are you suggesting that I'm a hypochondriac?
Careful now

T Fearon

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 12, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 12, 2018, 09:25:01 AM
As long as they are good jokes.Seriously hypochondriacs are exerting unnecessary pressure on the NHS.

Get checked if you have ailments,that's fine but dont pester them with checks if you are ok

By all means if you have an ailment get it checked but don't be running around looking checks when you're ok

I get this line of thought and would subscribe to it myself but sometimes you cant be too careful. My dad passed away from cancer a few years ago. What he thought was a toothache ended up being a tumour

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on February 11, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
They wonder why GPs are under so much pressure.Why are people so paranoid? When your time's up your time's up,nothing will stop this.

I fought hard against NICE, the NHS and UK & Stormont Government for 2 years to get life saving drugs for the disease. I'm on it over a year now and have seen huge differences to my life and health, backed up by medical evidence two weeks.

I guess I shouldn't have bothered.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

Quote from: ziggysego on February 12, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 11, 2018, 10:40:19 PM
They wonder why GPs are under so much pressure.Why are people so paranoid? When your time's up your time's up,nothing will stop this.

I fought hard against NICE, the NHS and UK & Stormont Government for 2 years to get life saving drugs for the disease. I'm on it over a year now and have seen huge differences to my life and health, backed up by medical evidence two weeks.

I guess I shouldn't have bothered.

I'm waiting on tenterhooks for Fearon's 'good joke' about this  ::)

T Fearon

I have no problem with people seeking treatment for existing ailments,it is those who have f..k all wrong with them pestering Health Services to be checked out etc.

Rois

Quote from: T Fearon on February 12, 2018, 06:03:00 PM
I have no problem with people seeking treatment for existing ailments,it is those who have f..k all wrong with them pestering Health Services to be checked out etc.
So the Cormac McAnallen Trust shouldn't be bothering with their work on awareness of CRY? 

Therealdonald

Boys I think we're jumping down Tony's throat. The point he makes is a good 1. I'm sure we all struggle to get appointments with our local GP. I know in my local surgery, there is people who have appointments booked 2 and 3 weeks in advance. I struggle to fathom how one can be aware that they will be needing a GP in two weeks.

Therealdonald

Quote from: hardstation on February 12, 2018, 06:43:05 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on February 12, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
Boys I think we're jumping down Tony's throat. The point he makes is a good 1. I'm sure we all struggle to get appointments with our local GP. I know in my local surgery, there is people who have appointments booked 2 and 3 weeks in advance. I struggle to fathom how one can be aware that they will be needing a GP in two weeks.
??
Haven't seen my GP in years. Booked an appointment last week. Closest I could get is 1st week in March. Have I done something wrong?

My point is the 3 week backlog in front of you. How many of them are bluffers? The NHS is being drained by bluffers and spoofers.

armaghniac

The NHS is under pressure from buffers and spoofed. A bit like this forum.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

The NHS is being run (into the ground) by bluffers and spoofers.

Minder

Of course there are bluffers and spoofers putting unneeded strain on the NHS, hence the various campaigns you see - that you shouldn't come to A&E when you have a cold etc
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Tony has two accounts!

We've had bluffers for years, if you put a price on it. A small fee you'll cut the waiting times to see the doctor by 1/3 that money can go to the NHS to improve it! Though that radical thinking will piss people off
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hardy

You need an appointment to see a GP in Fearon's Northern Nirvana? Three weeks!!??

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Hardy on February 12, 2018, 11:57:25 PM
You need an appointment to see a GP in Fearon's Northern Nirvana? Three weeks!!??
Majority of places don't let you make appointments and work on a same day basis.

armaghniac

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 12, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
Quote from: Hardy on February 12, 2018, 11:57:25 PM
Majority of places don't let you make appointments and work on a same day basis.

You get what you pay for.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B