Ooh Ah Up The Ra

Started by illdecide, October 14, 2022, 09:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Could cause Burns am issue alright.

Snapchap

Quote from: michaelg on November 24, 2022, 05:25:35 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on November 24, 2022, 09:46:06 AM
Yesterday, the Committee on the Administration of Justice (CAJ) released it's latest report which found that housing threats and racist attacks are widespread in areas under loyalist paramilitary control.

That's just a few weeks on from loyalists threatening to end their 1994 ceasefire and a issuing specific threat against any southern politician who crosses the border.

So it's definitely a good job so many people are determined to focus on the latest 'somebody said up the ra' scandal.
Maybe they should be focusing on the republican terrorists who have been more than threatening to get back to vilolence in recent days.
How could they have based the report on events of recent days? Do you think their report was only commissioned a couple of days ago?

charlieTully

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on November 24, 2022, 08:13:57 PM

Is he not a very close friend of conor Murphy? If that isn't a problem I don't see how snarlene getting roasted is.

Armagh18

Quote from: charlieTully on November 25, 2022, 08:58:22 AM

Is he not a very close friend of conor Murphy? If that isn't a problem I don't see how snarlene getting roasted is.
Not sure what relevance either would have...

LeoMc

Quote from: Armagh18 on November 25, 2022, 09:12:35 AM

It will be the optics. How is he seen to handle this issue with a member of staff.

Pub Bore

Quote from: LeoMc on November 25, 2022, 11:03:20 AM

It will be the optics. How is he seen to handle this issue with a member of staff.

Bel Tel reports that she works there in a voluntary capacity so i dont think she'd be staff as such.  She has requested leave which the school has granted.  Not sure what else they could do at this stage.  As long as the school follows proper procedures I don't think there'd be an issue for Burns.

trailer

Quote from: Pub Bore on November 25, 2022, 12:30:55 PM

Bel Tel reports that she works there in a voluntary capacity so i dont think she'd be staff as such.  She has requested leave which the school has granted.  Not sure what else they could do at this stage.  As long as the school follows proper procedures I don't think there'd be an issue for Burns.

For someone who works as councillor you would expect that she (Sinead Murtagh) would have some small bit of intelligence. Imagine her interacting with your children on a daily basis. Would scare the life out of you.

Orior

Quote from: trailer on November 25, 2022, 12:34:51 PM

For someone who works as councillor you would expect that she (Sinead Murtagh) would have some small bit of intelligence. Imagine her interacting with your children on a daily basis. Would scare the life out of you.

Why? Are you afraid that she might shoot the children?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

trailer

Quote from: Orior on November 25, 2022, 12:49:47 PM

No but there would appear to be a certain "lack" in this case. You hope that your children were being looked after by people with some sort of cop on at the very f**king least.

Pub Bore

I never said she was clever!  You know she has a brain because you can hear it rattle.  Has to be one of the stupidest moves you'll ever see.

Kidder81

Milltown Row2

The day of the Stones/Gibraltar funeral we headed up to watch it, teenagers at the time but wise enough ( or so we thought) to know things..

Anyways while standing at the roundabout on the Andytown road a tv reporter came up to us and asked us questions, I remember the question clearly and the two mates with me had their heads down or avoided answering. Billy big balls though weighed in with an answer..

While the answer had no republican view point the fact that I was there and on tv I felt later in life if this crops up somewhere it won't be a good look..

30 odd years later it's still not a good idea but this eejit thought (with todays social media) that she'd try and be funny and not think it would have implications for her..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rudi

I have sympathy for her, named & shamed online for a stupid mistake. Nobody died or were injured. People are animals, creaming themselves at the thoughts of someone fu+kin up.
Brings me back to a bible quote "let he without sin cast the first stone" The reality is no more than Slane Girl or the girl from the north who ended up in jail for carrying drugs in south america, life goes on, people move on to the next big thing. Social media is severely toxic.

I hope she recovers & the rest of her life is good.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: trailer on November 25, 2022, 12:53:57 PM
Quote from: Orior on November 25, 2022, 12:49:47 PM

No but there would appear to be a certain "lack" in this case. You hope that your children were being looked after by people with some sort of cop on at the very f**king least.

You clearly have no idea of the education system or those employed therein.

whitey

Quote from: Rudi on November 25, 2022, 01:43:46 PM
I have sympathy for her, named & shamed online for a stupid mistake. Nobody died or were injured. People are animals, creaming themselves at the thoughts of someone fu+kin up.
Brings me back to a bible quote "let he without sin cast the first stone" The reality is no more than Slane Girl or the girl from the north who ended up in jail for carrying drugs in south america, life goes on, people move on to the next big thing. Social media is severely toxic.

I hope she recovers & the rest of her life is good.

It's a very annoying and stupid  trait among younger Irish people that they think they are "mighty craic".

If I was her parents, I would use this an an opportunity to really step up and take ownership of the mistake, because that's what it was

Public apology, meet with Arlene Foster, alcohol education etc