Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 06, 2020, 10:35:02 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 06, 2020, 10:17:19 PM
Quote from: Cavan19 on February 06, 2020, 08:57:25 PM
Quote from: Downtothewire on February 06, 2020, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 06, 2020, 06:39:02 PM
Sinn Fein electoral van playing the wolf tones in co Cavan is actual headline news on BBC news line.

Shock horror. I'm sure Nolan will be "all over" this in the morning. W***er

Hopefully people need to know that they haven't changed their spots. I dont know who would vote for the wife of an IRA garda killer who supports the IRA. Sadly in the world we live in many will.

Should wife of a criminal be also declared a criminal? Cop on ta f**k will ya
Didnt call her a criminal but she obviously sees no wrong in convicted IRA murdering scumbags seen that she had the pleasure of been his wife.

You know what, go out and vote for Brendan Smith so, a more useless f**ker has never stood on two feet. In the dail for decades and delivered zero forvtge county.

Cavan19

Quote from: Itchy on February 06, 2020, 10:50:28 PM
Sinn Fein electoral van playing the wolf tones in co Cavan is actual headline news on BBC news line.

Hopefully people need to know that they haven't changed their spots. I dont know who would vote for the wife of an IRA garda killer who supports the IRA. Sadly in the world we live in many will.

Didnt call her a criminal but she obviously sees no wrong in convicted IRA murdering scumbags seen that she had the pleasure of been his wife.

You know what, go out and vote for Brendan Smith so, a more useless f**ker has never stood on two feet. In the dail for decades and delivered zero forvtge county.

Why you bringing someone else in this and why the bad language are you ok you seem a bit angry?

Angelo

The free state establishment stood back and watched on as northern nationalist were battered, slaughtered and burned out of their homes by a loyalist pogrom aided and abetted by the military and intelligence arms of the British state.

FF and FG have as much blood on their hands as the Provos, indeed it was a FF taoiseach who put guns in the arms of northern nationalists and then ran for the hills when it came to accountability.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

RedHand88

Jesus the absolute state of this. Now married women are tied to the beliefs of their husband. Away and have a word with yourself you absolute Neanderthal. Sad this is the world we live in.

general_lee

Cavan19

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 07, 2020, 08:18:20 AM

Jesus the absolute state of this. Now married women are tied to the beliefs of their husband. Away and have a word with yourself you absolute Neanderthal. Sad this is the world we live in.

The animal murdered a serving member of the defense forces of our country and she didn't have much of a problem with it.  He even tried to kill her, sure lovely couple.

Angelo

Yer man is indicative of the type of electorate that will bring you a century of state corruption and mismanagement.

Tubberman

Quote from: Angelo on February 07, 2020, 09:13:11 AM

Yer man is indicative of the type of electorate that will bring you a century of state corruption and mismanagement.

Fckin hell, SF trying to take the moral high-ground!
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Angelo

Quote from: Tubberman on February 07, 2020, 09:15:16 AM

Of course they would when it comes to FF or FG.

The Provos were born out of exceptional circumstances but they were an absolute must after the Free State turned its back on as northern nationalists were being terrorised under a loyalist pogrom.

Also worth noting that a former FF taoiseach armed the Provos and then ran away from it when the public opinion turned against him.

Cavan19

Quote from: Angelo on February 07, 2020, 09:20:41 AM

The Provos were born out of exceptional circumstances but they were an absolute must after the Free State turned its back on as northern nationalists were being terrorised under a loyalist pogrom.

Also worth noting that a former FF taoiseach armed the Provos and then ran away from it when the public opinion turned against him.

Do you get a few shillings every time you post that nugget of information?

AFM

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 06, 2020, 10:56:44 PM
Quote from: Itchy on February 06, 2020, 10:50:28 PM

Why you bringing someone else in this and why the bad language are you ok you seem a bit angry?

He does that, personal abuse and foul language when he's been called out.

Angelo

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 07, 2020, 09:41:00 AM

I just like to remind establishment shills like yourself that your outrage is merely histrionics. The free state has plenty of blood on its hands, it watched on as innocent nationalists were burned from their homes, beaten on the streets and murdered and it did nothing.

Nationalists in the north had to do something as they were let down by both the British establishment and the Free State.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 07, 2020, 09:11:01 AM

The animal murdered a serving member of the defense forces of our country and she didn't have much of a problem with it.  He even tried to kill her, sure lovely couple.

That would suggest to me that a vote for her is most certainly not a vote for him...

Cavan19

Quote from: Angelo on February 07, 2020, 09:46:56 AM
Quote from: Cavan19 on February 07, 2020, 09:41:00 AM

I just like to remind establishment shills like yourself that your outrage is merely histrionics. The free state has plenty of blood on its hands, it watched on as innocent nationalists were burned from their homes, beaten on the streets and murdered and it did nothing.

Nationalists in the north had to do something as they were let down by both the British establishment and the Free State.

Didn't need to go down the county to kill those who are there to protect the good people in the free state.

Rossfan

Frank Hand, Gda Clerkin, Gary Sheehan, Patrick Kelly, Seamus Quaid, Jerry McCabe...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM