Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Is oneill even good for Ardboe? I didn't stay to the end did he finish the game. Taking r can off before this man..... Time for Doogan to go.... pitch a tent outside MOR house

Then the Pomeroy lads started thinking they where playing American football at one stage in the second half. Throwing arms in the air to call a play and forgetting to take the ball with them. FML watching that.

square_ball

R Canavan came out in the 2nd with tape around his knee so had to be an injury or else it was complete madness to take him off.

ONeill

Bad call not to change the kickouts.

Kerry purposely allowed the short kick out, knowing it bypassed one of our strengths in recent weeks, the midfield, then they funneled back and completely cut off the D. To keep falling into their trap for 70 mins was mind-boggling.

If Tyrone did threaten to break through, Kerry fouled. Far enough out not to do too much damage, but the 2 McCurry dropped short were crucial.

Masterclass by Tally and Jack but we didn't make them think twice.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

TwoUpTwoDown

You know what, we could do worse than seeing if Mickey will tear up the Louth contract. There's the potential to have a real bright future, and Harte could be the perfect man. Tyrone were absolutely pathetic in that second half. And Christ knows what guidance was coming from the side.

HokeyPokey

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on July 01, 2023, 11:05:20 PM
You know what, we could do worse than seeing if Mickey will tear up the Louth contract. There's the potential to have a real bright future, and Harte could be the perfect man. Tyrone were absolutely pathetic in that second half. And Christ knows what guidance was coming from the side.

Mickey is a legend. He owes Tyrone nothing, but it's a hard no from me.

southtyronegael

I thought  I felt bad about  today's result.  Then I see  posters looking for harte back.lol. talk about the depths of despair.

quit yo jibbajabba

square_ball

Paddy Tally?

Malachy O'Rourke not considered to be enough of a Tyrone man?

TwoUpTwoDown

Simply put, Tyrone wouldn't have done that under Mickey. The side from 2015 were putrid and they were a point behind after 60mins. Forget not landing a punch, Tyrone didn't even throw one.

You look at the other sides around the province. Monaghan, Armagh and Derry would all have less talent imo, yet you could argue all are superior.

HokeyPokey

Quote from: TwoUpTwoDown on July 01, 2023, 11:23:22 PM
Simply put, Tyrone wouldn't have done that under Mickey. The side from 2015 were putrid and they were a point behind after 60mins. Forget not landing a punch, Tyrone didn't even throw one.

You look at the other sides around the province. Monaghan, Armagh and Derry would all have less talent imo, yet you could argue all are superior.

Tyrone got pummelled by Dublin under Harte. There's enough talent in Tyrone to not have to play limited football. Mickey never trusted or gave his forwards confidence after the 00s. Look how McCurry has performed since. O'Neill, McAliskey and others should have done more in the right environment.

Think Dooher and Logan should probably go, but whatever the question is, Mickey isn't the answer.

WT4E

Quote from: square_ball on July 01, 2023, 11:23:10 PM
Paddy Tally?

Anyone calling into question MOR Tyrone credentials needs there head examined.

Anyway what's with this it has to be a Tyrone born and bred..

square_ball

Quote from: WT4E on July 01, 2023, 11:38:43 PM
Quote from: square_ball on July 01, 2023, 11:23:10 PM
Paddy Tally?

Anyone calling into question MOR Tyrone credentials needs there head examined.

Anyway what's with this it has to be a Tyrone born and bred..

Oh I'm in agreement with you there about MOR. I think him and Porter would be the ticket alright.

Quarterbackk

Not moaning rather trying to work out the following:

How Mc Gearys Confidence has went to rock bottom following a POTY award
The same for Mc Shane (who actually looked good when he came on yesterday)
How T Mc Cann and Ruairi Brennan were surplus to requirements
How probably the best forward in the county M Bradley was surplus to requirements
Why so many players left the panel.

Maybe im missing something?

tyrone08

Think it's time for a change of management and a rebuild. Allow the new manager 1-2 years to rebuild and change the system. We should set realistic targets of within 3 years winning ulster and getting to a AI semi final.

An Watcher

I think Tyrone got a bye ball last year but this year has been really poor as well.  Surely there's an issue with management.  Have they another year left or are their 3 years up