McKenna Cup 2024

Started by never kickt a ball, December 30, 2006, 02:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Well if BBC state Monaghan that means it's definately UUJ.

That would be very interesting then...............
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

What I meant was Norf. One side of the BBC is saying Monaghan and the other side is of the BBC is saying UUJ.
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 21, 2007, 07:26:17 PM
Well if BBC state Monaghan that means it's definately UUJ.
That would be very interesting then...............

Given their recent agreement Tyrone and the Ulster Council could probably come up with something for this match if it materialises. As Boggs et al will be on both team sheets maybe they could agree that Tyrone have them first half and the Poly could have them second half ... or vice versa.  8)

Norf Tyrone

QuoteMcKenna Cup semi-final Tyrone v UUJ under lights at Omagh on Wednesday 7th February at 7.30pm

From the ever-reliabale Hoganstand.com

ziggysego

Doesn't the semi-final grounds have to be neutral?
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 21, 2007, 07:33:30 PM
QuoteMcKenna Cup semi-final Tyrone v UUJ under lights at Omagh on Wednesday 7th February at 7.30pm
From the ever-reliabale Hoganstand.com

I think the other semi-final is there too next Sunday

Cloc Mor

You must be in the know, Border Fox!

Border Fox

Seemingly the Ulster council boyos announced UUJ v Tyrone, and only realised their mistake afterwards.

Unconfirmed - Monaghan v Tyrone is in Breffni Park, 13th February at 7:30pm - Unconfirmed

Bogball XV

Quote from: Border Fox on January 21, 2007, 08:11:28 PM
Seemingly the Ulster council boyos announced UUJ v Tyrone, and only realised their mistake afterwards.

Unconfirmed - Monaghan v Tyrone is in Breffni Park, 13th February at 7:30pm - Unconfirmed
So what was the mistake?  Are the poly not allowed to play in the semi?

Over the Bar

In Breffni?   Is that Tyrone's punishment from the Ulster Council?  Dragging us all the way to that bog?

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

RTE gave it as Tyrone v UUJ  ???
Tbc....

Norf Tyrone

This is embarassing. No-one seems to know who is through to the semi's. Ulster website has nothing on it either, except for the fact that Tyrone beat Derry.

mylestheslasher

Nicholas Walsh useless, Breffni a bog. Whats wrong with you whinging Tyrone fu*kers. I never thought I'd say this about another Ulster team, but I reckon i'd like to see you well beaten by anyone this year and wipe the smugness out of ye. Jesus, some of you would swear ye were some sort of GAA giant with yer 2 all-irelands and handfull of Ulsters. You should be thanking your lucky stars for the privelage of playing Ulsters oldest and most historic county ground.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 21, 2007, 10:16:43 PM
Nicholas Walsh useless, Breffni a bog. Whats wrong with you whinging Tyrone fu*kers. I never thought I'd say this about another Ulster team, but I reckon i'd like to see you well beaten by anyone this year and wipe the smugness out of ye. Jesus, some of you would swear ye were some sort of GAA giant with yer 2 all-irelands and handfull of Ulsters. You should be thanking your lucky stars for the privelage of playing Ulsters oldest and most historic county ground.
Nothing wrong with Breffini Myles. I'm quite impressed by it. It seems a good ground. It would appear Nicholas Walsh has some history with Tyrone supporters after his spat with Sean Cavanagh in the drawn Ulster Championship game in 2005. I'd travel happily to a match in Breffini anytime and will do in the future, however, for the McKenna Cup I would prefer a venue closer.   

Mid Mon

what was the correct score from the Antrim UUJ match. after the game in clones the ulster Pro informed me the score was 14 pts to 1-08 thus leaving monaghan with a 2 point better scoring difference. But even at that they f**ked up their calaulations and gave the pairings as Armagh Donegal and Tyrone UUJ. The monaghan set-up all left clones thinking they where out of the competition and a text message was sent to all players at abt 8'o clock last night to inform them otherwise.