2018 NFL Division 4

Started by AQMP, January 03, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

I read comments of his in the papers saying he's for it. He says the League is their All Ireland as it is.
Connerton of Longford of a similar view while Carlow's O'Brien totally against. Mind you Carlow might be in Tier 1 if they keep progressing like the last 12 months.

As I said on another thread the GPA and indeed CPA were opposed to the "Super 8" but we're totally ignored by the decision makers.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Zulu

Laois starting well though both teams getting huge numbers behind the ball making for a lot of running with the ball and little kicking. Carlow seem to have no outlet and are struggling to create any scoring opportunities at all. Some great points from Laois all the same.

Zulu

Laois look the better team with more lads capable of scoring. Ross Munnelly is some man, a great servant to Laois.

Blowitupref

Would have to wonder what was going on in this fixture last weekend as Laois only managed to score 7 times (1-6) and won.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

full moon

Surely it makes more sense to put the crowd facing the tv cameras when its that small, looks like 0 there. Really it should be played elsewhere but I understand the reasoning

full moon

Carlow with some shocking wides

Milltown Row2

Carlow kicking themselves out of this game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Zulu

Carlow making some awful decisions.

Gmac

Laois have had a lack of conditioning for about 5 years and it still seems to be there

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gmac on March 31, 2018, 04:23:25 PM
Laois have had a lack of conditioning for about 5 years and it still seems to be there

Whereas Carlow have good conditioning but poor football
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Zulu

Jaysus you often here supporters bemoan that their players will make the goalie MOM but it isn't often it actually happens but Jarlath has given him it. Not sure it's deserved but Carlow certainly gave him a heap of ball.

Gmac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2018, 04:26:08 PM
Quote from: Gmac on March 31, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

Whereas Carlow have good conditioning but poor football
yes the Laois mistakes are more from tiredness Carlow are fitter but have been in div 4 for 40 years and will improve as they move up a division,good few of Laois players have played in div 1/2
Neither of them are any great shakes

laoislad

Enjoyable afternoon. Great to see Laois win. Only unbeaten county in the country in the league.
My young fella loved his first experience of Croke Park.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

I hate seeing footballers soccering the ball. Carlow did it a few times and lost the ball. Maybe harsh, but I'd be dropping a few of the Carlow team long before the championship starts.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on March 31, 2018, 05:22:14 PM
Enjoyable afternoon. Great to see Laois win. Only unbeaten county in the country in the league.
My young fella loved his first experience of Croke Park.
Galway haven't lost yet
Laois should be in D2 as well.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU