O'Byrne Cup 2017

Started by thejuice, January 08, 2016, 12:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

No thread on this yet? Shockin' disgrace so it is.

Where do things stand at the moment for your counties. I am away so only catching up with it when I have wifi.

Meath need to beat Laois on Sunday to get through after losing to UCD. Apparently we hit the woodwork 7 times in that game which I feel we should be awarded 10 bonus points for such a feat. Not only that but James McEntee scored two points for UCD so they should be ours as well.

Anyway it all comes down to Sunday for us.

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath going well, introducing new faces along with a few of the regulars and 2 wins from 2. Led most of the way down in Bray and came from 10 points down at half time on Wednesday in the pissing rain and driving wind. Kept Longford scoreless too in the second half although they contributed to their own demise. The team don't know when they are beaten.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Rossfan

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 08, 2016, 12:09:50 PM
And a year late too :)
When are they playing the 2016 competition? :o
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AZOffaly

At the moment. thejuice is just stuck in the past :)

heffo

Quote from: thejuice on January 08, 2016, 12:01:01 PM
No thread on this yet? Shockin' disgrace so it is.

Where do things stand at the moment for your counties. I am away so only catching up with it when I have wifi.

Meath need to beat Laois on Sunday to get through after losing to UCD. Apparently we hit the woodwork 7 times in that game which I feel we should be awarded 10 bonus points for such a feat. Not only that but James McEntee scored two points for UCD so they should be ours as well.

Anyway it all comes down to Sunday for us.

I've a feeling Dublin are going to win it in 2015

thejuice

Go easy on me lads, im still on holidays for another day. Still 2015 til im back to work
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

We're all only playing for second place.
Kildare have been training since last spring for this.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Ohtoohtobe

Have you not seen the results? We were hammered by Louth.
O'Neill out.

Dinny Breen

The Kings of January are fucked this year. Absolute disgrace, shameful, embarrassing to be a Kildare man, no pride.
#newbridgeornowhere

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

thejuice

Are TG4 showing highlights?

Billys Boots

We Larries are devastated that we are still in the competition and that our chances of lifting the Bihatimber (even though it seems that competition is now defunct) are gone - 2016 over on Jan 10th.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Ohtoohtobe

Bring back the bihatimber, Leinster GAA's answer to the Europa League

AZOffaly

Quote from: Ohtoohtobe on January 12, 2016, 12:04:23 AM
Bring back the bihatimber, Leinster GAA's answer to the Europa Champions League

Fixed that for you. The O'Byrne Cup itself is the Europa League.