Football Club Managers 2018

Started by BallyroanAbu, December 02, 2017, 11:24:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetanta

There'll be no jokes about Earley being late. Was looking forward to the puns!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

SCFC

Bad start to Gary Kavanagh's Offaly sojourn.
Clara 4-17 Gracefield 0-11.

Laois fan

Tough job to step into at moment,that gracefield team has lost alot if players through retirement,emigration and injury since last year.

The PRO

Quote from: Laois fan on April 08, 2018, 12:06:05 PM
Tough job to step into at moment,that gracefield team has lost alot if players through retirement,emigration and injury since last year.
100% agreed. Missing two senior county players (both names escape me at the moment), one through cruciate injury, the other travelling for the year.

LooseCannon

Quote from: The PRO on April 08, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
100% agreed. Missing two senior county players (both names escape me at the moment), one through cruciate injury, the other travelling for the year.

Niall Smith, our (OY) best player two years ago, and Ruairí Allen, an unbelievable footballer, who nearly single handedly got them to a county semi final last year. Ruairí Allen was by far our best footballer last year.
Smith- ACL
Allen- Down under for 2 years. I think he had his license taken away.

SCFC

Quote from: LooseCannon on April 09, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

Niall Smith, our (OY) best player two years ago, and Ruairí Allen, an unbelievable footballer, who nearly single handedly got them to a county semi final last year. Ruairí Allen was by far our best footballer last year.
Smith- ACL
I didn't know that. Still not a great result. Clara won't be at the business end of things I'd imagine.

LooseCannon

Quote from: SCFC on April 12, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Smith- ACL
I didn't know that. Still not a great result. Clara won't be at the business end of things I'd imagine.

Clara are so unpredictable it's not right. They'll never be relegated, probably at least a quarter final, perhaps a semi final. Some of their team are getting on a bit.
1. Rhode
2. Edenderry
3. Tullamore
4. Clara
5. Ferbane
6. Cappincur

I reckon that'll be a relegation battle between Durrow and Gracefield. Edenderry and Tullamore would appear to be on upward curves. Ferbane and Clara will be hard to separate. The championship setup here is a load of bollix to be honest.
Rhode easy winners.

Unlaoised

Quote from: LooseCannon on April 12, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

Smith- ACL

Clara are so unpredictable it's not right. They'll never be relegated, probably at least a quarter final, perhaps a semi final. Some of their team are getting on a bit.
1. Rhode
2. Edenderry
3. Tullamore
4. Clara
5. Ferbane
6. Cappincur

I reckon that'll be a relegation battle between Durrow and Gracefield. Edenderry and Tullamore would appear to be on upward curves. Ferbane and Clara will be hard to separate. The championship setup here is a load of bollix to be honest.
Rhode easy winners.

would Edenderry now rattle Rhode on a good day...Have some nice young players coming through
LAOIS ABÚ

LooseCannon

Quote from: Unlaoised on April 13, 2018, 09:20:17 AM
Quote from: LooseCannon on April 12, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

Smith- ACL

1. Rhode
2. Edenderry
3. Tullamore
4. Clara
5. Ferbane
6. Cappincur

Rhode easy winners.

would Edenderry now rattle Rhode on a good day...Have some nice young players coming through
I reckon that it'll be another year by the time that they really challenge Rhode. Perhaps, but I think not this year.