Leinster U-20 Football 2018

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, November 29, 2017, 12:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Tintin84

Shocking appointment what in gods name are the county board doing or the interview panel. No management experience, Never played on any county team and a bit part player most of his career. Must be those years of been water boy for micko. Hardly the family link that got him the job.

redsetanta

You think your CB is progressive and then this!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Don Draper

Billy is one of the most respected minds in the college game.

redsetanta

Stop Don will ya me sides are aching here. Billy??

O moore parklife

He is a spoofer just like the man who selected him Lawrence phealen.
Reliable source has told me he made a show of himself with a self indulgent speech in front of the football panel after the west Meath "challenge matches"..
Shocking appointment

From the Terrace

Up to club delegates tmoro night. They can reject this but is unlikely.

town1980

Baffled by this appointment ffs how is doing kearns part of senior management not involved??? A total disconnect to senior management do we not think?bn honest a joke in my opinion I like John sugru but don't like who fergal  Laurce who have personal ties with  this appointment. and they pick someone who they know but I dO not know who else was in the running

From the Terrace

Mark rooney was in for it aswell I heard.

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on January 28, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
Baffled by this appointment ffs how is doing kearns part of senior management not involved??? A total disconnect to senior management do we not think?bn honest a joke in my opinion I like John sugru but don't like who fergal  Laurce who have personal ties with  this appointment. and they pick someone who they know but I dO not know who else was in the running
U20's arent allowed play senior.  Up your game.

town1980

What's that got to do with what I said you eejit.??

Bamford1995

Very harsh words about Billy. You won't get a more committed and dedicated man. Was over Dit a couple years ago that won the sigerson-cup and was apart of the parish team u16 that got to a county final. Give him a chance

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on January 28, 2018, 10:49:00 PM
What's that got to do with what I said you eejit.??
No need for the insult, I've reported your post to the forum authorities.

town1980

K don cry away but look at what you said and what I said report me to the principal... I stand by my reaction to your post eeji :' :'(

From the Terrace

U16 team you are having a laugh. Give him the club u17 job then and leave the county to an experienced club manager at the least.