Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
The obsession for Liverpool in this thread is hilarious.
The week ye sack the 3rd manager in 5 years and nearly every second post mentions Liverpool.
Hilarious.

I noticed that, what's the deal with that? Is it like you said just an obsession or is it an awful attempt at wuming?

I seriously had to check which thread I was in, as it seemed I had clicked on the Liverpool one by accident.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Boycey on December 19, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Can United win the Champions League, of course they can will they most probably not.  The bookies have them at 40/1, basically a 2.5% chance of winning it that's about right..

Stranger things have happened, look what happened in 2005 & 2012. Two teams won the competition who were miles off Europe's elite at the time.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: gawa316 on December 19, 2018, 07:23:32 PM
The week ye sack the 3rd manager in 5 years and nearly every second post mentions Liverpool.
Hilarious.

I noticed that, what's the deal with that? Is it like you said just an obsession or is it an awful attempt at wuming?

I seriously had to check which thread I was in, as it seemed I had clicked on the Liverpool one by accident.

Been the case for years, one of my mates is a Manc and all he wanted to talk about this week was how Liverpool won't win the league and how many more trophies they have one the last two years. It's quite funny to be honest.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Captain Obvious on December 19, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 19, 2018, 04:43:21 PM
Any talk of going far in the CL is fantasy stuff. There's probably 12 better teams than them left in the competition.

I think Manchester United will be knocked out in the next round of the Champions league however its a knock out competition and the best teams don't always win it or reach the final of the Champions league, Liverpool 2005 and last season a prime example of that.

AC Milan 2007 and Chelsea 2012 were far best at last 16 stage either but I'd agree PSG with their fire power should win over two legs.

Boycey

Monaco 2003?

Sport always throws up surprises, that why we love it. Not been close to a TV all day has Solskjaer made it to Manchester yet?

BennyCake

Hilarious.

Says the Liverpool fan who never leaves the United thread  ::)

GJL

Quote from: BennyCake on December 19, 2018, 08:17:12 PM
Hilarious.

Was thinking the same myself. 😂😂

laoislad

Hilarious.

Wrong. I've hardly posted here in the last 3 years. Go back and check if you are sad and bored enough. Last few days I have a bit I admit,but in general I hardly ever post and only read it now and then to laugh at the delusion from the likes of GJL.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 09:10:35 PM
Hilarious.

Wrong. I've hardly posted here in the last 3 years. Go back and check if you are sad and bored enough. Last few days I have a bit I admit,but in general I hardly ever post and only read it now and then to laugh at the delusion from the likes of GJL.

Even your posts on the Liverpool thread are regularly about United ffs can you not see you are the same as the people you are attempting to deride  ;D

laoislad

Hilarious.

Bit of both.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Main Street

Molde should do well out of this arrangement, a 6 month compensation deal  and possibly a few loan deals, probably not Pogba though :)

If Ole Gunnar does come through unscathed, the title of his memoirs could well be  From Molde to Manure.

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 10:00:36 PM
Hilarious.

Bit of both.

When Liverpool actually win something then come onto the United thread. Bleating for years about United fans on the Liverlose thread and when Klopp gets his first ever win against United you're over like a shot spouting crap.  Add his 1st victory v United after 3 seasons of failure  to his 6 cup final failures in a row and your 1 League cup in a decade and your on a real roll ye ballix.

Tony Baloney

Over the Bar falling foul of Rule 1 of the board. Wee fella has anger issues.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 09:10:35 PM
Hilarious.

Rubbish and every chance you get you waffle on, you're as bad as over the bar! You'll blast on about Utd even on the Liverpool thread!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Cool the heads. Ye are not Mancs and scousers ffs