Leinster S.F.C. 2015

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, April 18, 2015, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Ticket Prices for Leinster S.F.C. 1ST Round and Quarter-Finals

Offaly v Longford     -    Tullamore    -    16.5.2015 @ 7.00pm
Carlow v Laois     -    Carlow     -    16.5.2015 @ 7.00pm
Louth v Westmeath  -    Louth    -    17.5.2015 – (TBC)

LS/CW v Kildare  - Portlaoise/Tullamore - 6.6.2015@ 7.00pm
LH/WH v Wexford – Wexford/Mullingar- 14.6.2015
Wicklow v Meath – Navan – 14.6.2015 – (TBC)

GENERAL
Stand - €20
Terrace - €10

FAMILY TICKETS:-
Stand:- Adults €20 Juveniles  - €5 each (Carlow & Louth)
Terrace:- Adults €10 Juveniles  - €3 each

Senior Citizens/Students (Stand & Terrace) 
Carlow & Louth (Senior Citizens only in the Stand)

Wheelchair Tickets:-
The Wheelchair Ticket is free of charge and the Assistant's ticket is €20

Adult Club Group Tickets:- Terrace: €5: Stand: €15 each  (Not in Carlow & Louth)

GROUP PASSES:- GROUP PASSES (Under 16's) – STAND/TERRACE (DEPENDING ON SIZE OF STAND) – (TERRACE ONLY IN CARLOW & LOUTH)
Groups Passes U-16 :- €2 per child (Terrace) €3 per child (Stand)
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

SCFC

I see Brendan Murphy won't be playing for Carlow. He's off to the US for the summer. He'll be a huge loss to them and this should ensure we go through to play Kildare.

Faugheen

Tomas O Connor gone from the Kildare panel also..

redsetanta

Did I hear somewhere that he was going to Offaly?
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Unlaoised

If we beat Carlow....Where is the Kildare game set for?
LAOIS ABÚ

redsetanta

The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Unlaoised

Tullamore is that for Certain?

Any friendly games being played I heard they were going away for a Bonding weekend to Waterford ...

I hope all the injury's are starting to clear up and we have a full squad to pick form for the Carlow game!
LAOIS ABÚ

Catch and Kick

Any of the boys back in the fold? Long term they it would be good to have the best players in and playing but it might be too late for the Carlow game.

Faugheen

Quote from: redsetanta on April 25, 2015, 06:33:09 PM
Did I hear somewhere that he was going to Offaly?
Heard he was looking for a transfer to Offaly...His father is a former Offaly great.

Unlaoised

Yeah both his parents are from biffo land...He'd be a nice full forward for them....

Anyway back to Laois what is the outcome of any friendlies or bounce games does anyone know...

We Usually play Tipperary or Limerick this time of year!
LAOIS ABÚ

portlaoisekid

I heard tonight that both McMahon and Meredith have rejoined the Laois panel.... its from a lad that would know but can anyone confirm it?

redsetanta

Proper order and great news if true. Hope to see it.

Barney Army

Merideth is back. Great news if McMahon is too as we are very light at the back

Heshs Umpire

That would be a massive boost. We're short at the back so McMahon is a big plus and having Meredith might allow us to drop someone like Begley or Donoher back.
Well I could keep it above
But then it wouldn't be sky anymore

stevecw

Quote from: SCFC on April 25, 2015, 10:22:16 AM
I see Brendan Murphy won't be playing for Carlow. He's off to the US for the summer. He'll be a huge loss to them and this should ensure we go through to play Kildare.

Ye will beat us easily enough. Brendan Murphy & Hughie Gahan the 2 best midfielders in Carlow have left the panel. Our keeper whose kick outs were crucial to our good start to the league got a 12 week ban and he misses the Laois game too. 2nd choice keeper is injured.
So basically we will be playing ye with a 3rd choice keeper who is tiny, our 1st choice midfield gone, and our only quality forward coming back from 3 months out injured.

The fact we are playing at home doesn't help either. For some reason we always play better away. Even in the league just gone, we beat Waterford away, drew away to Antrim were robbed away to Offaly losing by a point that was well wide (that's why our keeper got the 12 week ban, abuse to officials!) Home games we got hammered by Leitrim & Longford. Scraped a lucky draw v Wicklow & bet London by 2 pts.

Paddy Power have Laois -4 @5/6 right now. Will be going big on that.