Design your own Norn Iron fleg

Started by Milltown Row2, January 12, 2013, 01:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2013, 09:05:03 PM
You're some partitionist Lawnseed.

give me a name. just one. remember winston churchill sent thousands of british soldiers to their deaths when he was the army chief in the greatest boob of ww1 or ww2 and he was still voted the greatest brit infront of all their heroes. who's irelands greatest leader? the last time they ran a poll john hume trumped all the politicians of the 26. and that was in the 26!
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

seafoid

Quote from: lawnseed on January 13, 2013, 09:03:13 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2013, 10:32:23 AM
Quote from: lawnseed on January 13, 2013, 08:11:52 AM
yeah i can see myself standing shoulder to shoulder with enda kenny fighting for ireland.. me and alan shatter in the trenches.. myself and vlad varadkar jumping out of a plane into enemy territory.. these guys really make me feel proud to be irish. i think lack of proper leadership in the 26 is the reason that many nationalists in the 6 are turning their back on their all ireland aspirations. the thoughts of having the kenny klan giving me orders and edging their friends into well paid jobs turns my stomach.                                myles is right there'd have to be a complete dung out

What you are saying then is that your desire for a 32 Ireland is a movable feast and conditional on whatever suits yourself?

what i'm saying is that if i was in a trench with any of the above i'm not a confident that my aim would be where it ought to be. again i ask the question is there a single politician of the 26 whose been in government since partition that could be remotely held up as a true leader with the interests of the country instead of their own interests put first. someone with integrity? someone who didn't feather their own nest? someone who wasn't a bloodsucking leach
You could start with Noel Browne 

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2013, 09:24:11 PM
what i'm saying is that if i was in a trench with any of the above i'm not a confident that my aim would be where it ought to be. again i ask the question is there a single politician of the 26 whose been in government since partition that could be remotely held up as a true leader with the interests of the country instead of their own interests put first. someone with integrity? someone who didn't feather their own nest? someone who wasn't a bloodsucking leach

Your argument is heading exactly the same way as the City Hall Loyalist protesters. Democracy now! Unless I don't like the outcome.
so you'd be happy with bertie,biffo,cj,john bruton, you'll note i don't mention albert reynolds at least he had the decency to resign when he fukd up. most of the "leaders" of the 26 could quite easily stand accused of treason or theft or fraud

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 13, 2013, 09:35:05 PM

Your argument is heading exactly the same way as the City Hall Loyalist protesters. Democracy now! Unless I don't like the outcome.
so you'd be happy with bertie,biffo,cj,john bruton, you'll note i don't mention albert reynolds at least he had the decency to resign when he fukd up. most of the "leaders" of the 26 could quite easily stand accused of treason or theft or fraud

And tell me, who are the squeaky clean party elected representatives that you support?
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2013, 09:52:29 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on January 13, 2013, 09:35:05 PM

And tell me, who are the squeaky clean party elected representatives that you support?
my political allegience is no secret. but we were trying to find a leader south of the border that nordies would like to lead them in a united ireland were it on the table right now and you were going to think of one... if you can.. healy-rae? mick wallace? ming? mehal martin?

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 13, 2013, 10:02:22 PM
my political allegience is no secret. but we were trying to find a leader south of the border that nordies would like to lead them in a united ireland were it on the table right now and you were going to think of one... if you can.. healy-rae? mick wallace? ming? mehal martin?

You don't want a UI. You whinge and moan and attack just about every other inhabitant of this island even slightly different to yourself. United me hole.
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on January 13, 2013, 10:17:10 PM
my political allegiance is no secret. but we were trying to find a leader south of the border that nordies would like to lead them in a united ireland were it on the table right now and you were going to think of one... if you can.. healy-rae? mick wallace? ming? mehal martin?

You don't want a UI. You whinge and moan and attack just about every other inhabitant of this island even slightly different to yourself. United me hole.

and finally you make my point for me. but at least your honest. the problem is not actually in the 6. its in the 26. since partition the south has been lead by self serving, sycophants and down right traitors. who actually let paedophiles screw our kids and then let them off. let bankers rob the country and joined in. let the wealthy dodge taxes and screwed the working man, handed sovereignty to a foreign power, let this island be used as a US army base, let poor folk die and treat the rich and on and on the oil, the gas.. the sugar industry.. but the irish are a funny race all you have to do is give them a free bus pass when they retire and "sure he was a great fella"

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 13, 2013, 10:38:14 PM
my political allegiance is no secret. but we were trying to find a leader south of the border that nordies would like to lead them in a united ireland were it on the table right now and you were going to think of one... if you can.. healy-rae? mick wallace? ming? mehal martin?

and finally you make my point for me. but at least your honest. the problem is not actually in the 6. its in the 26. since partition the south has been lead by self serving, sycophants and down right traitors. who actually let paedophiles screw our kids and then let them off. let bankers rob the country and joined in. let the wealthy dodge taxes and screwed the working man, handed sovereignty to a foreign power, let this island be used as a US army base, let poor folk die and treat the rich and on and on the oil, the gas.. the sugar industry..

So you agree with me that you in fact don't want a United Ireland. Well at least you are honest too.

MWWSI 2017

theticklemister

Quote from: lawnseed on January 13, 2013, 09:25:52 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 13, 2013, 09:05:03 PM
You're some partitionist Lawnseed.

give me a name. just one. remember winston churchill sent thousands of british soldiers to their deaths when he was the army chief in the greatest boob of ww1 or ww2 and he was still voted the greatest brit infront of all their heroes. who's irelands greatest leader? the last time they ran a poll john hume trumped all the politicians of the 26. and that was in the 26!

Ah sure A Nation Once Again was voted best song in the BBC a few years ago was it not.

lawnseed

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Sure he wants a Shinner dictatorship with only Catholic-Republican-Nationalist-6 County folk to be allowed to hold a position in the government.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.