Author Topic: The Official Golf Thread  (Read 685079 times)

bigfrank

• View Profile
Re: The Official Golf Thread
« Reply #7350 on: July 04, 2022, 01:25:17 PM »
Thatís for the reply tatler,have been emailing and checking for GUI opens on next week in Kerry to see what availability and prices. Tralee donít offer any gui rate and quoted me Ä250 a person,Waterville is Ä150 per person with gui card,Killarney has an open on next Wednesday for Ä60,I watched Irish open in Kerry a long time ago,think this is the course that was played that year so itís a possible front runner offer at the minute. Stumbled across a course called Beaufort near Killarney too and looks decent enough,like you say if the weather is decent it will make all the difference

straightred

• View Profile
« Reply #7351 on: July 04, 2022, 02:25:23 PM »
Thatís for the reply tatler,have been emailing and checking for GUI opens on next week in Kerry to see what availability and prices. Tralee donít offer any gui rate and quoted me Ä250 a person,Waterville is Ä150 per person with gui card,Killarney has an open on next Wednesday for Ä60,I watched Irish open in Kerry a long time ago,think this is the course that was played that year so itís a possible front runner offer at the minute. Stumbled across a course called Beaufort near Killarney too and looks decent enough,like you say if the weather is decent it will make all the difference

I've played Beauford a few times and its a good test. Cant remember how much it was but it was reasonable (maybe 30 to 40)

Mikhail Prokhorov

• View Profile
« Reply #7352 on: July 04, 2022, 02:49:30 PM »
big crowds at adare today

highorlow

• View Profile
« Reply #7353 on: July 04, 2022, 03:39:46 PM »
The Ballybunnion online price is for the yanks. Ring them up and ask what the price is for a GUI Handicapper.