NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Minder

Don't forget the Ravens play the Falcons tonight.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

the Deel Rover

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 12, 2010, 09:16:40 AM
Feck Roddy White anyway.

but turner only carried for 32 yards  and only got me 1.5 points so i'm only up 8 points on the projected total seanie
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

I expected Turner to get it tough but with the knock White had I was hopeful he'd not score like he did.

How are you only 5-4 with that squad?

AZOffaly

I notice this is rivalry week. I'm playing Lone Sharkin a battle of Ferbane in the Payton Conference. Mayo v Sligo as well I see. :)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 12, 2010, 10:37:06 AM
I expected Turner to get it tough but with the knock White had I was hopeful he'd not score like he did.

How are you only 5-4 with that squad?

Well you beat me the 1st week Seanie even though i had a great score and on another week i had 5 of my stand out on i bye so i got stuffed . 
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Lone Shark

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 12, 2010, 10:38:49 AM
I notice this is rivalry week. I'm playing Lone Sharkin a battle of Ferbane in the Payton Conference.

In Endrim fields the poppies blow
      Between the crosses, row on row,
   That mark our place; and in the sky
   The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

The Iceman

Armagh local derby as well with Rehab is 4 Quitters taking on Crossmaglen Hitmen

I also think we should call this revenge week - as I am not planning on losing this one!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ceiphas50

Are the Royal Badgers a Meath Team?? If I can't get to play a Roscommon team during Rivalry Week a Meath Team will do
Superbowl V Winner/Champion of the World

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: The Iceman on November 12, 2010, 02:44:15 PM
Armagh local derby as well with Rehab is 4 Quitters taking on Crossmaglen Hitmen

I also think we should call this revenge week - as I am not planning on losing this one!

Iceman,

when you fail to plan you plan to fail

I think this will be your next FB quote  :D
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Capt Pat

What a disaster this week was, didn't even come close. Shower of tramps moves up the league table now as well.

AZOffaly

Only an unreal performance by Santana Moss will deny me my first Ferbane derby win in a long time..... 40+ point lead heading into it.

declan85

Quote from: ceiphas50 on November 12, 2010, 06:48:19 PM
Are the Royal Badgers a Meath Team?? If I can't get to play a Roscommon team during Rivalry Week a Meath Team will do

The Mayomen(Jets IV) could be about to rewrite history against the old rivals in Meath, just need 4 points outta the Philly D tonight for victory. Surely they cant choke in this one ;D

The Royal Badgers 163.29
New York Jets IV 159.40

Capt Pat

I had already chalked that one down as a win for the Jets, but consdiering where they are coming from and the opposition I may have spoke too soon.

The Iceman

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on November 13, 2010, 05:34:08 AM
Quote from: The Iceman on November 12, 2010, 02:44:15 PM

Iceman,

when you fail to plan you plan to fail

I think this will be your next FB quote  :D

Check the scores Kid - I did my planning
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight