NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Capt Pat

Wembley is a bit of a shit hole. Somebody in Germany asked Roger Goodell, the boss of the NFL, why not hold a game in Germany as NFL Europe was much more popular in Germany and Goodell basically told him to shut up and forget about it.

I think they are genuinely hoping that it would be possible to have an NFL franchise in London and are trying to build up demand and a fan base for the NFL product in London.

The Iceman

Great start for you Seanie well done!
I reckon if my stronger players hadn't been on their bye weeks I could have given you a closer run.

Hoping to bounce back this week against the ConVicks
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

declan85

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 26, 2010, 10:53:55 AM
any one going to wembley this year ? not as much talk as previous years not going myself  :(

Not going this year either, the horrible matchup is the main reason. Kinda knew when these teams were announed that neither would be good enough to tempt me to go. Similar to last years game i think everyone knew that the Patriots were gonna beat the buccs out the gate in a pretty rubbish game but at least you would get to see Brady, Moss, Welker and a few other big names play. This year it just seems to be Frank Gore worth watching.
Might make it an American evening at home with a fridge full of beer and pizza...

the Deel Rover

az are the red hand hemets 2nd because they are topping their group
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

turk

I'm off to Wembley folks, good match or not!

mc_grens

magpie seanie

Quote from: The Iceman on October 26, 2010, 02:41:44 PM
Great start for you Seanie well done!
I reckon if my stronger players hadn't been on their bye weeks I could have given you a closer run.

Hoping to bounce back this week against the ConVicks

I kind of ground that one out. It looked for a good while like you had me in bother but the Bears Defense (which is practically their offense) came up big for me.

Nightmare for me next weekend with byes and injuries.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: mc_grens on October 26, 2010, 10:21:26 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 26, 2010, 06:42:14 PM
az are the red hand hemets 2nd because they are topping their group

Yeah.

so do the top 2 of 1 conference play the top2 of the other conference  ??? if that s the case i might aswell forget about it
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AZOffaly

Nope. The two winners of the divisions will be seeded 1 & 2. Seeds 3 & 4 will be the 'wildcards' with the best record, so you could have 3 & 4 from the same division. Then 1 v 4, 2 v 3.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 27, 2010, 09:13:01 AM
Nope. The two winners of the divisions will be seeded 1 & 2. Seeds 3 & 4 will be the 'wildcards' with the best record, so you could have 3 & 4 from the same division. Then 1 v 4, 2 v 3.

i think next year you should just look at a straight league then Az like it was before  because you could be the winner of one of the divisions and yet be maybe 5 or 6 best overall (probably not expaining myself too well here ) plus with the divisions epecially this year its a balls for our divison as we have to play the top 2 teams in the league twice . i think i may be taking this fantasy football a little too serious  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

The Claw

Lads I've sent about 5 trade proposals in the Montana conference that have been outstanding for about 2 weeks. Would ye mind looking to see if you are one of them because people don't seem to be responding. Looking for a decent qb to replace Favre. Offers welcome. Whoever offered me big Ben, I'll probably come back to you this week. I'm Royal Badgers

declan85

Quote from: The Claw on October 27, 2010, 10:36:50 AM
Lads I've sent about 5 trade proposals in the Montana conference that have been outstanding for about 2 weeks. Would ye mind looking to see if you are one of them because people don't seem to be responding. Looking for a decent qb to replace Favre. Offers welcome. Whoever offered me big Ben, I'll probably come back to you this week. I'm Royal Badgers

My Smackdown Clowns offered the Badgers a trade yesterday, any chance of an answer either way. Or is it still being considered? Im open to negotiations if your any way interested...

The Claw

Sorry declan, I didn't check it last night. I'll have a look this evening as I cannot access in work.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Claw on October 27, 2010, 10:36:50 AM

I responded there Claw. Sent it back on Sunday or Monday.

declan85

Ive offered a trade to O'Neills Chargers. If you could have a look and let me know...