NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Lone Shark on September 22, 2011, 10:47:37 AM
Iceman, methinks you're overdoing the complaining here. 150 points would have won three out of the five division one games, and you have thirteen slots to fill. Getting ten points out of a waiver wire pick up is very useful, when you still have a few frontliners capable of contributing more.

All that said, I still prefer to see more players starting for this very reason, to dilute the importance of the top 3 or 4 players on each roster and give more weight to good analysis of either/or situations. I can't remember the last time a player like Tom Brady, Ray Rice, Aaron Rodgers or Andre Johnson got traded, so the top draft picks seem to just get picked and sit.

All ye who voted to get rid of an extra DL should go to the back of the class and think about what ye've done...  :D

Yes we Should  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Iceman

Wasn't complaining - just making a point. Something to be considered for next year.

Oh and if you recall I traded out Andre Johnson last year.......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

mc_grens

I saw the Gates news too late to do anything about it...

But...

Thank God for Wes Welker!

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: mc_grens on September 25, 2011, 09:00:16 PM

But...

.19 pts for the victory  F#$k!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I had no chance to gain on you after Welker's performance, good match.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

mc_grens

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on September 26, 2011, 08:23:09 PM
Quote from: mc_grens on September 25, 2011, 09:00:16 PM

But...

.19 pts for the victory  F#$k!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I had no chance to gain on you after Welker's performance, good match.

If I remember rightly you beat me in the final by .05 a couple years ago... Some measure of revenge! I had two players who didn't play- Gates and Chung. Welker totally saved me.

Capt Pat

0-3 after a defeat by the Rossies for Capt Pat after 3 weeks in division2 ??? I was better than half the teams in 2 of the weeks and deserve better. Still I knew there was a reason I avoided Kenny Britt in the draft.  After two good weeks he is likely out for the season. He is car crash tv a double whammy of character and injury issues holding back his undoubted talent.

Capt Pat

Kenny Britt tore his ACL and MCL. Pick up Torrey Smith to replace him.

Capt Pat

A big third Quarter for me in the second set of gamesn After being 31 points behind I am now 16 points ahead of the hitmen. Rodgers has run for a couple as well as passing for three?

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 02, 2011, 11:26:24 PM
A big third Quarter for me in the second set of gamesn After being 31 points behind I am now 16 points ahead of the hitmen. Rodgers has run for a couple as well as passing for three?

Two weeks in a row going against another team who has a player go off for 40+ points, last week Wes Welker.  ::)

Need Tampa D to pitch a shutout and get lots of turnovers.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Capt Pat

Lardarius Webb gets an interception return touchdown to end this contest? My biggest score ever I think 166 with Reggie Wayne still to play. There have been 5 non offensive TDs out of 6 in the Jets Ravens game. The most in NFL history. There could be more?

The Iceman

Well foster looks like he is back but I'm still down one RB, will have to keep tate on the bench though as he may get injured again

I missed out on Tuck.... not bad matchup though
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

not going well for me this year at all . i had the 3rd highest point total in our leaguE on sunday and still end up with nada. Feck Rodgers anyway especialLy since he didn't through any to my man Finley  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mc_grens

Oraisteach

AZ, could you post the standings in all three divisions?  Thanks.