Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Quote from: Boycey on September 27, 2018, 04:14:35 PM
Whatever your opinion about Mourinho Seanie you can't think Pogba holds the high moral ground here?

They are both out of order in different ways. I would still like to see how Pogba would play for Utd under an attack minded manager as he may prove his worth then. Probably will never see it as he will be gone before JM.

snoopdog

Quote from: GJL on September 27, 2018, 05:06:38 PM
Whatever your opinion about Mourinho Seanie you can't think Pogba holds the high moral ground here?

They are both out of order in different ways. I would still like to see how Pogba would play for Utd under an attack minded manager as he may prove his worth then. Probably will never see it as he will be gone before JM.
2 massive egos. Pogba lives his life and built his name through social media. Utd are a shambles at the moment. All the bad press would never have happened under Fergie. 

Boycey

Like I said the other day he'd of been ok out the door pronto if Fergie was around like McGrath, Moran, Stam, Beckham, Keane and Ruud. Forget that it's Jose and Pogba for the minute every manager needs to be the boss in his own dressing room.

gawa316

Who would you rather leave though? Would Utd be better,  pogbaless or mourinholess?

trailer

Quote from: snoopdog on September 27, 2018, 06:07:01 PM
Quote from: GJL on September 27, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

2 massive egos. Pogba lives his life and built his name through social media. Utd are a shambles at the moment. All the bad press would never have happened under Fergie.

Very true. You never say training ground stuff like that under Fergie.

Boycey

Quote from: gawa316 on September 27, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
Who would you rather leave though? Would Utd be better,  pogbaless or mourinholess?

I'd not lose much sleep over either of them but the manager must be the boss..

Over the Bar

Quote from: gawa316 on September 27, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

Pogba of course. Like or loath Jose  he is the manager and has final say.   Part of the ridiculous contract for Pogba included social media and allowing him to advertise that stupid f**king emojii around Old Trafford.  Can you imagine SAF allowing any signing to make the event more about him than the team?
You make your bed....

Keyser soze

Pogba is not near wise. A moment of genius or a moment of idiocy is never far away. Closely followed in general by a long period of anonymity. Needs to be roaded asap.

Over the Bar

Talk of up to £200M from Barca.  United should take their arm off for a lot less than that.

magpie seanie

No one holds the high moral ground. I've been a consistent critic of Pogba sine he joined, before it became acceptable and the norm to do so.

However, for me it comes down to this. There is zero chance in my mind that Mourinho is a success at Old Trafford. There is a small chance that with the right manager and team setup that Pogba can be a success at Old Trafford. So I'd be willing to give Pogba another chance under a manager who can coach. Also, to be fair to Pogba's juvenile mind, how is he supposed to cope when the manager is praising him to the rooftops all the time and suddenly changes and starts criticising him when he's doing the same thing? This is a problem of Mourinho's own creation in that he indulged Pogba's indicipline and lack of concentration, even making him captain, and now he wants to change it. He's supposed to be the boss but his job is to get the best out of his players. He is clearly not doing that job. He must go first....and soon.

nrico2006

Could Barcelona afford him?  His wages would also be crazy and then the agent was obviously need paid a large chunk too.  Barca have also a £600 million stadium refurb to sort too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Armamike

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 28, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
Talk of up to £200M from Barca.  United should take their arm off for a lot less than that.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) You're having a laugh.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Cunny Funt

West Ham 2-0 in front at half time. The 2nd goal before the break sums up the season United are having.

Geoff Tipps

Zero shots on target so far

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 28, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D