Does Anyone Know What Happened To Slim Shady?

Started by Maximus Marillius, December 20, 2007, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanSouth

Quote from: Maximus Marillius on December 20, 2007, 11:26:15 AM
Would love to know...does anyone know?

Max i had a similar thread on the Non Gaa section, there is a "Real Slim Shady" lurking but it couldnt be the same chap.......He does not use the "c" word as far as i can see.

Rois

Nah don't think it's the same one.

Think he just got fed up (and everyone found out who he was)

orangeman

Has he joined the GPA and taken an oath of silence ?  ;D

Guillem2

Cargin, Creggan and St Gall's clubbed together to buy him a one-way ticket back to Australia. There were only two conditions - don't ever come back and stop posting on GAA Discussion Board.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

rrhf

Hard station is like a slim shady without the cussin.  I thought the cussin brought some much needed pre season venom to the board, so lets have him back. 

rrhf

Nah Im sorry h/s you are too clean cut to be the real slim shady.  Going through yer previous posts theres not enough sheer vitriol..Rough as f**k - Shane Mc gowan yes; real slim shady - no.

rrhf

Funniest hoor ever on the board, didnt give a toss - called a spade a f**king implement. I guess hes just pissed off at the way the GAAis heading what with all the grants and all.   

full back

He got a brave bit of stick when he conceded a few goals in a c'ship game :D
AFAIK he said when leaving he was away for a few months

stew

Quote from: full back on December 20, 2007, 06:03:04 PM
He got a brave bit of stick when he conceded a few goals in a c'ship game :D
AFAIK he said when leaving he was away for a few months

Hope he stays away for good this time. A hateful hewer if ever there was one. Once he got outed as to who he was he scarpered just like big brave dowie.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Orior

Here's a clue: Slim was a Toome man, and may have haunted Madden's bar now and again.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Seany

I think he got afraid of being cornered and changed his moniker