Allianz Football League 2017 - Division 3

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 15, 2016, 02:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Don Draper on March 25, 2017, 12:25:36 PM
Quote from: BallyroanAbu on March 25, 2017, 11:07:12 AM
He won't get any luck but again I presume if we beat Longford,  I am back to been an idiot.  So will see you down at O Moore Park in front of 1000 people 600 of them from Longford for a Longford win.  Creedon is clueless and I will tell you something Laois will find it hard to get more than 12 points   ( my heads for chopping block) with these predictions lump on Longford at 13/8.
'Being an idiot'
You're not an idiot for having an opinion and I respect that. I just think that we have a team of proud Laoismen out there and they will battle to the end.
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Helix

Hopefully turn around second half. We can't tackle or seem to mark. Longford should be down to 14 with foot out from no 12. Light the candles!
It's hardly possible to build anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail

on the hop

The full forward line has to start moving, staying too static and allowing them to hold their shape

town1980

Your full forward has got most of the scores wat game u at?

ollie12

A battling performance. Discipline again let them down. Referee was very frustrating.  Everything a laois man fouled, he seemed to book them and he seemed to let Longford off with a few questionable ones, especially the foot trip. There destiny is in their own hands now.

OTF

A win is a win and that's all that matters.
Well done

Don Draper

That'll do. Definitely more like it. Should have been more comfortable but I'll take it.

Another sending off. I simply don't know what's wrong with our players intelligence in pressure situations, it's infuriating, yet utterly predictable. We can't help ourselves. We don't help ourselves.

Anyway, we got the win. Well done for that lads, big players stood up. Finish the f**king job in Tullamore next week and let us never speak of this again. 

OTF

Dave like the tv channel

Now:

Longford   6   2   0   4   -6   4
Antrim   6   2   0   4   -17   4
Laois   6   2   0   4   -20   4
Offaly*   6   1   0   5   -32   2

*presuming Offaly will lose....by, say 1 point.

The results were perfect today. Offaly losing tomorrow will tee up next week. If Laois win, they cannot be relegated, as Longford will be playing Antrim.

ILikeStrawberryJam

I think we would have won comfortably if evan didnt get sent off .. stupid by him

Stood up when we had to in the 2nd half .. pressed high up .. did it well ..

Team still looks a bit unfit but respect to the lads they fought like dogs

Im confident we'll beat offaly

SCFC

Quote from: Dave like the tv channel on March 25, 2017, 10:41:02 PM
Now:

Longford   6   2   0   4   -6   4
Antrim   6   2   0   4   -17   4
Laois   6   2   0   4   -20   4
Offaly*   6   1   0   5   -32   2

*presuming Offaly will lose....by, say 1 point.

The results were perfect today. Offaly losing tomorrow will tee up next week. If Laois win, they cannot be relegated, as Longford will be playing Antrim.
I wouldn't presume Sligo will beat Offaly. Sligo are pretty poor and wouldn't have beaten us only for the sending off.

OTF

I wouldn't presume anything when it comes to Offaly but if we beat them next week we stay up
Is that right ?

I think both ourselves and Antrim should be -19

Don Draper

SCFC

Don Draper

Quote from: SCFC on March 26, 2017, 02:24:57 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on March 26, 2017, 11:09:03 AM
Is McNamee back with Offaly?
Hasn't played in this years league anyway.
If we can't beat a McNamee'less Offaly, we'll deserve what we get. This is gut check time.