Allianz Football League 2017 - Division 3

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, September 15, 2016, 02:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unlaoised

Quote from: Don Draper on February 01, 2017, 10:47:52 AM
Donie's a loss, but perhaps without him there as the focus, a few others will get a bit more possession. Walsh is a good scoregetter, and thrives on a bit of responsibility, Ruairi has been going well lately, Paul might fire a bit out of Donie's shadow, and of course, there's always Moore.

Moore is injured I heard?

Begley is the only option in my opinion.There is Strong Walsh and maybe James finn who could do a job but Begley would be my choice!

Donie and Johno are big big losses...Take Timmons and Quigley and its nearly the spine of the team missing

Time for others to step up to the mark...

Massive game thats nearly a must win.
LAOIS ABÚ

les Antiques

Isn't Finn still out injured ?

Yeah must win Saturday , Division 3 can get very messy . Offaly ,Longford ,Tipp and Armagh will all fancy beating Laois .

Unlaoised

Quote from: les Antiques on February 01, 2017, 02:23:11 PM
Isn't Finn still out injured ?

Yeah must win Saturday , Division 3 can get very messy . Offaly ,Longford ,Tipp and Armagh will all fancy beating Laois .

I'm not sure I know the squad is carrying a nice few knocks he hasn't featured since the DIT game when he came off injured.

Ramsbottom has a knock as well I hear.
LAOIS ABÚ

ILikeStrawberryJam

Evan O Carroll injured too ? Ive never seen it so bad
Probably  easier to name who isnt injured ..

The Monument Road

It seems the whole of the Timahoe contingent are injured, Brendan, Sean Ram, Damien o Connor, Kevin lennon and Ruarie O Connor. Plus the fact that the management dropped 5or 6 from the panel last week it looks like it will be an u21 team that will line out

Unlaoised

Something along the lines of ?? G Brody D Strong, D Booth,P .McMahon S Attride, K Lillis,C Begley,K Meaney, A Farrell, C Murphy,P Kingston, G Dillion,D.Conway G.Walsh N Donoher

Not sure who else there is if John O'Loughlin,James Finn,Sean Ramsbottom ,Brendan Quigley,Mark Timmons,Damien'O Connor,Sean Moore,Ruari O'Connor,Donie Kingston,Conor Meredith Ciaran Lennon, Ambrose Doran,and Evan O'Carroll are all injured or not available ?

I know there is Eoin George (m.Mellick) Brian Daly(B.House) Ross Munnelly James Kelly(Joes) Lutrell(Courtwood),Eoin Buggie(Strad),Shane Nerney(O'Dempseys) Mj Tierney Eoin Keogh( M.Mellick-keeper) Jamie Farrell(Ballylinan) are there as well and might be in contention ..I've left out a few I can't think of...Not sure who was cut from the panel last week.

I don't think Tom shield Robbie Kehoe Martin Scully Pauric Mcevoy ,Mark O'Halloran Eoin Lowry or Matthew Campion are involved this year.

Sorry If I left anyone out just hard to think of everyone involved!
LAOIS ABÚ

redsetanta

Eoin Lowry is back in anyhow after playing O'Byrne with UCD.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

The Monument Road

Quote from: Unlaoised on February 02, 2017, 11:25:30 AM
Something along the lines of ?? G Brody D Strong, D Booth,P .McMahon S Attride, K Lillis,C Begley,K Meaney, A Farrell, C Murphy,P Kingston, G Dillion,D.Conway G.Walsh N Donoher

Not sure who else there is if John O'Loughlin,James Finn,Sean Ramsbottom ,Brendan Quigley,Mark Timmons,Damien'O Connor,Sean Moore,Ruari O'Connor,Donie Kingston,Conor Meredith Ciaran Lennon, Ambrose Doran,and Evan O'Carroll are all injured or not available ?

I know there is Eoin George (m.Mellick) Brian Daly(B.House) Ross Munnelly James Kelly(Joes) Lutrell(Courtwood),Eoin Buggie(Strad),Shane Nerney(O'Dempseys) Mj Tierney Eoin Keogh( M.Mellick-keeper) Jamie Farrell(Ballylinan) are there as well and might be in contention ..I've left out a few I can't think of...Not sure who was cut from the panel last week.

I don't think Tom shield Robbie Kehoe Martin Scully Pauric Mcevoy ,Mark O'Halloran Eoin Lowry or Matthew Campion are involved this year.

Sorry If I left anyone out just hard to think of everyone involved!
Jamie Farrell was given his walking papers as was Eoin Coss and a few more.
My team would be
G Brody ,James Kelly D Booth,P .McMahon S Attride, K Lillis,D Strong C Begley,K Meaney,  C Murphy Eoin lowery, G Dillion,D.Conway G.Walsh N Donoher

Unlaoised

LAOIS ABÚ

Ballyroan Abbey

Scully definetly not in there, didnt even start for us last year

The Monument Road

Unlaoised

Quote from: Butch Cassidy on February 02, 2017, 01:01:36 PM
MJ Tierney back?

Lad from Ballyroan told me last week he was! I don't know for sure haven't seen as much training lately as I used to
LAOIS ABÚ

Laoiseabu

If that was the team for the whole league we would be in division 4 by this time next year just sayin I know the main men have to come back

Unlaoised

Quote from: Laoiseabu on February 02, 2017, 03:53:11 PM
If that was the team for the whole league we would be in division 4 by this time next year just sayin I know the main men have to come back

We might have to make do with team for a few weeks I'm afraid
LAOIS ABÚ