Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Somethings never change SB. The bitterness is still there, you just have to scratch the surface.
Testing Accessibility

brokencrossbar1

My wife is a friend of Reverend Armstrong, he lives near us and we met him through a neighbour who is a member of his congregation.  A more pleasant kind man you will not find.  He is helping my wife organise a concert for school children in the Cork Opera house and his name among the people on the ground in community relations is well repected, so never worry what the bitters might think.

He would find it extremely amusing that he is the topic of discussion on a GAA board!

Square Ball

why would people vote against this man getting the freedom of the town? just because he shoke hands with a priest some 20 years ago, there is no hope for some people
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

gerry

Quote from: Square Ball on September 29, 2008, 09:10:12 PM
Town freedom for minister blocked 

Mr Armstrong received death threats from loyalist paramilitaries
A clergyman forced out of Limavady in the 1980s will not be granted the freedom of the borough, after unionist councillors defeated a motion.

Reverend David Armstrong left the town after a backlash from within his Presbyterian church over his decision to shake hands with a Catholic priest.

He received loyalist death threats over his Christmas message of goodwill to Catholic counterpart Fr Kevin Mullen.

The vote for the SDLP motion was 8-6, but a two-thirds majority was needed.

After leaving the town, Mr Armstrong retrained as an Anglican minister and is now based at a Church of Ireland parish in County Cork.

In the name of god what are these guys at?

he is our local PP now.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fred the red

It is petty point scoring at any given opportunity.

Unfortunately we dont have too many decent councillors running this province.

Yes I Would

f**king wedding photographer 2 f**king grand!! WTF!! >:(

Onion Bag

WTF >:( >:( is right, Are they gold plated photos?

A girl got married in work here a month ago and she told me she paid £3,500 for flowers, f**king flowers, dead after a few days WTF  >:( >:( >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Yes I Would

They would f**king need to be at that price, and a colour spread in Ok magazine.
I nearly choked on the dinner when she told me.
If i catch wind that the flowers are any more than say 4 or 5 hundred quid, im pulling the plug

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Yes I Would on October 02, 2008, 02:57:54 PM
They would f**king need to be at that price, and a colour spread in Ok magazine.
I nearly choked on the dinner when she told me.
If i catch wind that the flowers are any more than say 4 or 5 hundred quid, im pulling the plug

:D

You will be lucky to get away with paying double that
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

Yes I would, if you're willing to pay it you deserve it.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Was rewiring a house in Druncondra today and I found a newspaper under the floorboards dated November 7th 1946 :o
You'll Never Walk Alone.