Started by Ball Hopper, November 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Kane was brutal, Modric was something else
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

straightred

Quote from: Minder on July 11, 2018, 09:41:14 PM
Kane was brutal, Modric was something else

great player - dominated 2nd half and extra time. Kane was shocking - blew 2 great chances

longballin

what a relief... total bottlers again.

dec

Croatia with a population of 4 million in the World Cup final.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Minder on July 11, 2018, 09:39:22 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 11, 2018, 09:38:06 PM
That will do as i had that game down as 2-1 Croatia win. England's biggest problem was a lack of quality manager. None of the top 6 teams in the Premier league would have Gareth Southgate as manager.

90 mins bet surely ??
No bet on tonight i wish i did. Predicted 2-1 on the prono contest and extra time included in prediction.

bennydorano

Jesus England will have nightmares about that, France will suffocate Croatia and score 2 or 3. Some poor English performances, Kane and Rashford?? Mourinho's correct to have doubts about that boy.

Insane Bolt

That England team wouldn't win the premiership ffs

imtommygunn

And lukaku but how he gets so little out of players like pogba is poor.

Syferus

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 11, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

None of the these teams would?

thewobbler

Neither would the French team.

Croatia and England would struggle to make top 6

laoislad

Think there were 5 Spurs players on the pitch for England in extra time so you're probably right.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

The midfield isn't good enough Henderson/Lingard/Ali are decent in good teams but when the quality around them isn't just as strong they struggle... what an Eriksen/Carrick/Pogba type player would have done for them could have made a difference. Dare I say it even Wilshere!!

In fairness they haven't really played anyone and made the most of their set piece advantage when they could. If you had told them they'd get to a semi before the competition they'd have bitten your hand off!

Main Street

True grit from the hardened Coats, their 2 wide midfielders made hay  in the 2nd half. At CM Modric was inspirational against an agricultural Henderson.
Not much football brain in England's midfield and tonight that's where the game was won.

screenexile

Perisic had some game btw absolute quality!!