The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

BalldeBeaver, you're obviously an Israeli government plant, part of a well established policy by Jerusalem to bombard opposition worldwide whether it be TV, radio, internet etc with pro-Israeli propaganda to excuse the inexcusable as your masters prepare (once again) to do exactly what the SS did in Warsaw Ghetto... There is little difference between those Nazi scum and the IDF, a shower of murdering bastards... Go play your get out jail card and brand me an anti-semite... GO HAMAS!

Ball DeBeaver

ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Rossfan

Very apt.
Two gangs of supremacist cnuts.

When will goldenboy Obama pull the plug on the Hitlerite warmongering Zionist racist Israeli Government and rogue state?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Ball DeBeaver

ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

ludermor

Quote from: red hander on November 17, 2012, 06:01:19 PM
BalldeBeaver, you're obviously an Israeli government plant, part of a well established policy by Jerusalem to bombard opposition worldwide whether it be TV, radio, internet etc with pro-Israeli propaganda to excuse the inexcusable as your masters prepare (once again) to do exactly what the SS did in Warsaw Ghetto... There is little difference between those Nazi scum and the IDF, a shower of murdering b**tards... Go play your get out jail card and brand me an anti-semite... GO HAMAS!
ffs will ya get over yourself, are you accusing seafoid and ghd of beings plants? The propaganda flow doesnt have to flow one way.

red hander

I didn't mention Seafoid or GHD, you did, so you get over yourself, arsehole

tyssam5

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on November 15, 2012, 04:18:37 PM
To read some of the bull on this thread you would think Israel are just firing at will at the civilians of Gaza. They aren't. Hamas and it's allies are firing indiscriminately into Israel, with the hope that they kill as many jews as possible. Israel are specifically targetting known senior terrorist members, weapons caches and firing points for rockets. All of these are using the civilian population of Gaza as cover.
If Israel just wanted to kill as many pals as possible, then it could use some of it's considerable weaponry at their disposal, not just the odd missile at a moving car.
Civilian casualties are deeply regretted, and should be avoided, but sometimes they are unavoidable. The strike on     al jabari is a good example of how Israel target these people. His car was allowed to reach the junction (the widest point) to minimise the number of civilians in the area.
If Israel were to fire indiscriminately at unarmed civilians, I would have no hesitation in condeming them for it, as I have in the past. If the pals were to target only military targets in their rocket attacks, I could not condem them for it. They don't. They only target civilians, and as long as they do that then I will continue to demonise these vile pieces of filth as the murdering scum they are.

I'm sure they'll get the white phosphorous out soon enough. Between that and the cluster-bombs they have the terrorism down to a fine art.

red hander

Gaza has been under siege for over 7 years by the Israelis who control absolutely everything that goes into the area... Where have we heard this before, oh yes, I remember, the Warsaw ghetto, who would have believed the Israelis would have learned so many lessons from the murdering bastards that treated the jews of Poland so badly... Israel is an absolute disgrace and their military is a shower of murdering bastards, exactly like the scum of Hitler's SS... There's irony for you, folks

Íseal agus crua isteach a

red hander

Just the latest holocaust against innocent Arab men, women and children, Israel really is the scum of the Earth, but alas, because I criticise it, my argument is non-valid, because I'm an anti-Semite, according to those murdering Israeli b**tards

give her dixie

It is just beyond belief that Israel is getting away with this mass slaughter without one word of condemnation from the west. The photo's above only tell a fraction of the true reality. Fcuk Israel, Fcuk the US for backing them, and fcuk the horse they both rode in on. The 2 greatest threats to world peace.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Nally Stand

Quote from: red hander on November 17, 2012, 09:40:56 PM
Just the latest holocaust against innocent Arab men, women and children, Israel really is the scum of the Earth, but alas, because I criticise it, my argument is non-valid, because I'm an anti-Semite, according to those murdering Israeli b**tards

Well said.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

tyssam5

Quote from: hardstation on November 17, 2012, 11:02:55 PM
A boy my da knows has recently moved home having spent the last 20 years in Israel. He reckons that "the Jews in Israel are the biggest shower of cúnts in the world".

He was telling my da that some hoor rushed in to bunk him in the queue for a bus. This fella pulled him about it (only using words) when some boy soldier weighed in threatening to shoot him for challenging a Jew. According to him, he was lucky as many have been shot for similar.

Why did he stay 20 years then? I don't think there's too many white foreigners been shot in bus queues in fairness?

I was there a couple of times for work. People I met seemed for the most part secular and 'normal'. Thinking everyone on both sides or one side is a complete lunatic would be short sighted, especially for people who have grown up in a divided society ourselves.

Harold Disgracey

Ball DeBeaver any comment on Israel supplying weapons to loyalist terrorists in the north?

I assume you approved of this and their use in the murder of Catholics.