Cusack Stand Seats!!!!

Started by OrchardEd, November 16, 2023, 09:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchardEd

The Cusack Stand in Croker is being refurbished and 36,000 seats have been taken out in the process. The GAA is only making 250 of the seats available for fans. We think it's terrible that more GAA supporters can't get the chance to claim a piece of GAA history. This petition is asking the GAA to make all the seats available and to donate the money made to charity. I am calling on all Gaels to support this by signing the petition and spreading the word about it!

Go Raibh Maith Agat!!

Our Twitter page is @CusackSeats

#CusackSeats

https://chng.it/GVH4MHrdM4

p3427977

It's just a seat chap. Buy one at B&Q or Homebase.

WeeDonns

If they're not completely done, which I assume they're not; Could they not send a few rows out to Clubs to be reused in their stands?

Blowitupref

Should have donated the seats to the many club grounds around the island that would be happy to take them.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

AustinPowers

Quote from: WeeDonns on November 17, 2023, 02:19:08 PMIf they're not completely done, which I assume they're not; Could they not send a few rows out to Clubs to be reused in their stands?

Isn't the  old Nally stand still  being used up in Tyrone somewhere?

snoopdog

Good few old hogan stand seats in Fagans beer garden in Warrenpoint.

Brendan

Quote from: AustinPowers on November 17, 2023, 06:19:19 PM
Quote from: WeeDonns on November 17, 2023, 02:19:08 PMIf they're not completely done, which I assume they're not; Could they not send a few rows out to Clubs to be reused in their stands?

Isn't the  old Nally stand still  being used up in Tyrone somewhere?
Carrickmore