Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

He's not home, he's up again mid December, don't kniw where people get he's home, even in Maghera they not sure what's happening. I didn't think he was on bail and was held over, unless he got out on 2nd court appearance.

theticklemister

I will be missing the match as I am traveling.

Can you pay for it on ulster gaa website and stream it back?

Ghost

Quote from: theticklemister on December 08, 2022, 07:38:00 PM
I will be missing the match as I am traveling.

Can you pay for it on ulster gaa website and stream it back?

Tg4 player should allow you to watch it live and also on catch up, no?

downtothecore

Glen have had and won tight tougher matches in ulster this year than kilcoo  so that is why the bookies see this as 50.50

RandyDupree

McFaul was named amongst the subs for the Derry final (although he wasn't present at the match). Just goes to show that Glen still very much consider him a part of their plans if he was to become available.

SHEEDY

Is there any danger of the match being called off with the freezing temps expected to last into the weekend? Would pitch be ok?
nil satis nisi optimum

seafoid

Quote from: RandyDupree on December 09, 2022, 02:07:07 AM
McFaul was named amongst the subs for the Derry final (although he wasn't present at the match). Just goes to show that Glen still very much consider him a part of their plans if he was to become available.
That's 2 ex Derry footballers on a shaky scraw
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

bennydorano

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 09, 2022, 07:20:39 AM
Is there any danger of the match being called off with the freezing temps expected to last into the weekend? Would pitch be ok?
Athelic Grounds is as hard as the road year round, will be like concrete with these temps, personally think the game won't be played unless they cover the pitch - yet to hear of that happening in GAA. I won't be buying my ticket until the last minute.

Armagh18

Quote from: bennydorano on December 09, 2022, 08:29:17 AM
Quote from: SHEEDY on December 09, 2022, 07:20:39 AM
Athelic Grounds is as hard as the road year round, will be like concrete with these temps, personally think the game won't be played unless they cover the pitch - yet to hear of that happening in GAA. I won't be buying my ticket until the last minute.
Wouldn't fancy sitting in Armagh in this weather, does be nippy in there at the best of times.

Taylor

Imagine what Newry will be like at 6pm tomorrow evening  :'(

clarshack

Quote from: Taylor on December 09, 2022, 09:39:52 AM
Imagine what Newry will be like at 6pm tomorrow evening  :'(

Glasgow on Sunday ain't going to be a picnic either!

skeog

Parkhead is on standby with its undersoil heating.

Wildweasel74

Chance game on tomorrow be slim, barely above freezing all dayy