Dogs - cool bastards.
30 (61.2%)
Cats - savage cnuts.
13 (26.5%)
Gerbils
6 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Dogs every time for me, loyal, friendly and great family pets.

Have the pup sitting at my feet at the minute.

Whats your view.
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

SLIGONIAN

Im 100% with you on this one, Dogs are class.

I found this abandoned dog in the desert left out there by some heartless pricks. Been taking care of her for a few weeks now. She was extremely thin and hungry but getting better. Absolutley class dog, great for walks etc... havent fully trained her yet, shes only 1 yr old. Shes a real pet.

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

SLIGONIAN

This is our pet in the home place, another great dog.

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

longrunsthefox

As a member of the dog family, I find a lot of this mealy mouthed rhetoric very hypocrital. No-one has ever taken me into their homes and taken cute little snaps of me on their sofa. What's more I have seen dogs, distant relatives, trained to chase and tear me and my family apart.
So... basically, youse can go f** yourselves  :-\

Dougal Maguire

My young lad recently started keeping chickens, 5 in total, and 3 of them have now started laying.  However I've heard a rumour that you were seen in the local hardware shop buying 5 roasting tins and some tin foil and I'm concerned. Can you give me an assurance that your proposed actions are honorable.
Careful now

longrunsthefox

FR Dougal, have you not got more pressing problems to address this morning? :o   If you or your young lad  :P  take me into your home, care for me, delouse me, give me loads of food and take pretty pics of me... the chickens will be safe. You have my word.

Dougal Maguire

Aw sure I've given up on the oul religion now Fox that's why I'm posting on a Sunday morning and not saying mass.
Careful now

Agnes Dipesto

Don't mind dogs but totally hate cats. My neighbour keeps cats and they are constantly shitting in my garden, not good when the kids are always playing there. I go mad if i see them skulking round the place.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Without dogs we would never have gained the competitive advantage to out hunt other animals and prosper. Dogs allowed us to survive.

Without cats our hunted/gathered food and later farmed food stocks would have been diminished by vermin. Cats allowed is to thrive.

For this I would be a big fan of both.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

AFS

windyshepardhenderson

cats are just glorified rats that piss all over the place
lavey's finest

pintsofguinness

I love dogs but they're gullible eejits, they want to be your best friend, want you to love them etc, they're eager to please.
Cats just think "f**k you, I'll do what I want".
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 29, 2009, 11:44:14 AM
As a member of the dog family, I find a lot of this mealy mouthed rhetoric very hypocrital. No-one has ever taken me into their homes and taken cute little snaps of me on their sofa. What's more I have seen dogs, distant relatives, trained to chase and tear me and my family apart.
So... basically, youse can go f** yourselves  :-\

I did take you into my house one day and you pissed on the sofa.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Big fan of the dogs. I've two goldens and right now they're wrestling the shite out of each other at the foot of the bed. Great pups.